Chapter 6♥

~~ SO before i start i just wanted to say SORRY for not updating! I have been so busy :c but when i came online i saw that i had over 800 READS on this story and i felt kinda bad for leaving you guys hanging cause i hate that to lol. I haven't written in a while nor do i really know what this story is about but i'll try my best just for you guys c: ENJOY! ~~

"Whats wrong?" Justin asked, his voice soft and concerning. His voice. I could never get tired of it. I can never get tired of hearing his soft deep voice.

"Sky? You there?" He moved his hands in front of my eyes, Which were closed shut. When did i close my eyes?

"Yeah sorry just... thinking." I replied looking down and playing with my fingers.

"Was that you're mom?" He asked. I wish i could answer that with just a straight up 'yes'. but I don't even know. Is she my mom? She sure doesn't act like it. She ran away from my dad leaving him clueless of what to do with me. He was lost, broken. I remember waking up at nights to hear him sobbing loudly in his sleep. I would climb in his bed and cuddle with him.

"Are you crying because mommy hasn't came back from the store yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, sweetheart." He replied. His voice cracking as his eyes filled with new tears again.

"When do you think she will be back?" I wondered aloud.

"Soon." He replied, softly stroking my hair. "Hopefully."

"Yeah... That was my mom." I said, not meeting his eyes. Those eyes that could make me tell everything.Those light brown eyes.

Justin nodded, not wanting to push it anymore. Good.

"Just know I'm here for you if you need anything. if you want to talk, I'm here okay?" He put his hand on my shoulder and I finally met his eyes. He smiled a reassuring smile and i smiled back.

"Thanks Justin. This literally means a lot." I meant it. It really did mean a lot. Knowing someone was there when I needed them made me feel a lot better.

I locked eyes with Justin and his face seemed oddly closer. His eyes flickered from my lips back to my eyes.

Oh god no.

My body froze and my heart sped up. I can't kiss him! I have never kissed anyone, He's my best Friend, and he has a girlfriend who could pop up any second! But part of me wanted to. Part of me wanted his lips on mines. I've always wanted to feel his lips syncing with mines. That part of me was urging him to just kiss me already!

He was really close, I could feel his breathing on my face and his nose touching mines. My breathing got stuck in my throat as his lips softly grazed mines.

"What about Selena?" I finally said. He stopped for a second. His hands was softly caressing my cheek. He looked down like he was thinking hard about something.

"You're right." He breathed out. No! I'm not right! Kiss me kiss me kiss me!

"Huh?" I asked, my head feeling heavy. What just happened?

"You're right, But you know what?" He smiled softly.

"What?" I asked trying to piece together what the hell is going on.

"I want you more." He whispered huskily before smashing his lips softly on mines.

i want you more.

He wants me! He wants me more than he wants Selena!

Our lips moved perfectly together, like i imagined it would be. His lips were soft and moist and felt perfect on mines. This was one of those kisses you could live the rest of your life receiving.

He pulled away, my body craving his lips. His hands was now on my waist and my arms around his neck.

"What about Selena?" I asked again. Mental face palm moment! Didn't I just ask him that? Come on Skylar be smarter.

He chuckled lowly before pecking my lips again. "What about her baby?"

Baby. That sounded so good. I don't know if it is because he is calling me it or because he sounds sexy saying anything. maybe the last one.

"You're dating her?" I said, but it sounded more like a question. Are you dating her? Or did you mentally break up with her the moment our lips connected?

"Not for long. Come, the others must be waiting for us." Justin smiled and grabbed my hand and led us out of the bus.

Not for long?

~~ I finally updated and it sucks  ;-; welp i tried and failed xD Vote/Comment/Fan please c: thanks! ~~