Eternity ~ Toshiro x OC [Request by Wolfgodess1]

[Request by Wolfgodess1]

"-nie"

"-anie"

"JANIE!"

I jumped up from my seat and looked besides me with a shocked expression on my face. My blue eyes travelled on a short figure who was staring at me intensively, a crimson color spreading on my pale cheeks as I realised that my boyfriend, Toshiro Hitsugaya, had been calling me for the past minutes. I was spaced out all this time and I didn't hear him; fact that made me embarassed.

Toshiro Hitsugaya was my current boyfriend and I really didn't expect him to be. I first stepped in Seiretei Academy and I quickly got popular for only one reason- because I was similar to Toshiro, the most popular guy around school. Everyone was asking me if I was Toshiro's sister or something and I was so embarassed to answer to them because I didn't know who that Toshiro guy was. A month later, Momo Hinamori who had heard the rumours lead me to Toshiro and I can say that I fell in love with him immediately. It wasn't only his unique appearance, it was his calm and friendly state he had when I was around. Time had passed and he finally confessed me that he liked me and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfreind. I gladly accepted-- either way he was my long time crush for the past year.

I was happy and all about it but for the past few days I wasn't getting as much attention as I used to be given... Don't get me wrong, it is just that he had been away from school and wasn't talking to me much. It felt like he wanted to break up with me...

Back to reality. Toshiro's emerald eyes were looking intensively at me, giving me some dangerous chills down my spine. "H-Hey, Toshiro. Sorry, I didn't hear you, I wasinmyworld" I quickly said like a small kid who had done a prank and was under suspicion.

Toshiro's warm arms pressed me against his chest in a warm hug, almost making me squeal from hapiness. He had a long time to do this, not to mention the skin contact we had to make some days now. I lifted up my shaking hands and pulled him closer to me so I could feel his presence better. But that didn't last long because of two certain someones who approached us quickly and ruined this moment.

"Janie-chaann~~ Toshiro-kuun~~~"

"K-Konichiwa, Hitsugaya-kun, Janie-san"

We pulled away from each other quickly and focused on the two figures who approached us slowly. Suddenly, an orange haired woman popped and hugged Toshiro so tightly that it seemed like his head was going to explode. "We're hereee~~~"

"Matsumoto-san! You shouldn't be doing these things!" another raven headed girl who had the same height as I did exclaimed. Momo Hinamori, my first friend since I came in this school, pulled Rangiku away from Toshiro who was suffocating him.

I giggled silently at their silly behaviour I had gotten used to long time now. Matsumoto pouted childlishly but then found a new victim to hug; me. Her large chest pressed against my head, making me almost to throw up from the lack of oxygen. Momo- after some failed tries- gained some power and pulled the large woman away from me, letting me breathe fresh air. Soon, a smile formed my lips- our company reminded me the fun we were having some months ago. But due to my relationship with Toshiro, Momo and Rangiku had started leaving us alone so we could have some "quality time" together. But that didn't benefit us.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and rushed off the classroom, making my way up to the roof. Of course I wasn't going to the bathroom; I really wanted to walk back home but that would make them supsicious about my health or something. 

As soon as I reached the roof and saw the blue sky above me, I bursted into tears for no reason. No reason? Janie, you've been struggling all these weeks, struggling to say your opinion about your relationship with Toshiro! Yet, you haven't protested to anything that has happened and always be the silent type of your companies... Shout it out! These tears are symbolizing the hatred about the sadness that Toshiro has created, I thought mentally.

A thick mist hit my hand and in a blink of an eye, Toshiro was standing right in front of me, looking at me worriedly. "Jannie?"

His voice made mine crack, my heart sank and more tears to be shed. I just can't take it. I just can't.

"Jannie, please, what happened?"

Toshiro, stop talking. Please, stop it.

"Jannie!"

"QUIET!!" I yelled at him, my eyes burning with anger while my stomach was tied in knots. His voice quickly stopped hitting my ears, silence all over the place. "Just stop it, Toshiro..."

After a few minutes of silence, Toshiro started talking again. "Jannie, what happened? Did someone hurt you? You can tell me everything, I will help you. I'm your boyfriend, Jannie, and I love you"

"Huh?" His last words made me freeze in my spot. He... loves me? I thought in shock, since it was the first time he was telling me that. My white hair were blown by the cold breeze which started blowing on the roof. 

"Jannie, I lov--" 

His words were cut off by the hug I gave him, a long and warm hug. I wanted it to last for eternity.  His words were filling me, completing me... I felt loved for the first time of my life. "For how much..."

"Eh?" he asked, obviously confused from my general question.

"How much are you going to love me...For how long?"

A small yet sweet chuckle was heard from him as he pulled me closer to his warm embrace, his soft lips kissing my forehead in a motherly way. "For Eternity"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gahhhhh, I hope you liked it! >__< Comment down your opinions, my peeps <3