Rant #2 - Fanfiction Characters (not all of them)

Okay, this is a rant about fanfiction characters (from anime fanfictions). I know that not all of them are like the ones I'm going to describe but I have to do it. For the sake of the world xD

Firstly, I would like to begin with the typical characters that ALL of us hate. The PERFECT-COPY-OF-THE-MAIN-PROTAGONIST character.

The perfect copy is exactly as it is named. It has the same hobbies as the protagonist, same hair, eyes, clothes, abilities and powers. It is like an identical twin of the protagonist. And how this fanfiction is going to end? With the two of them being a couple in the end.

Agh. Bew, no. Just... NO. It is like finding your soul-mate in real life. After you make a relationship with him/her, it will take you at least one week to realise that you are dating yourself.

The next caregory is the "Abnormal Character" or the "I'm Different from everyone else Character". I don't mean those characters that have different abilities from the others! No, not that!

I'm talking about the characters that can be seen as the black sheep inside all the white ones. For example, all the characters of Vampire Knight have normal characteristics of a normal person-- everyday hair color and eye color. But when you make a fanfiction with an OC that has BLUE HAIR AND HETEOCHROMATIC EYES, IT IS SIMPLY NOT NORMAL!!

You can put those kinds of characters in anime like Kuroko no Basuke or Yummeiro Patissiere, which have extraordinary hair and eye color. But in anime like Vampire Knight or Haikyuu? No. JUST NO.

The third category is called "Mary Sue". I have done a rant about it to some previous chapters so I don't need to say much. It is just those two categories above when they are connected.

The fourth category (and the most irritating, in my opinion) is the OOC characters. What do I mean with that? To put it simply, I will give an example. Someone has started a fanfiction and they make a character introduction. The introduction describes the character as a shy one, not talkative and antisocial. After some chapters though, we see the character being a hyperactive, noisy and happy-go-lucky person. From a silent type to a deredere? NOPE. It makes the readers more confused about the real behavior of the OC and it seems like the character has a double-character thingy.

For a conclusion, I have made a small research and I have found things that we should never do in an anime fanfiction:

•For KnB fanfictions:

There can't be a secret player of Teikou Basketball Team whose power surpasses that of Akashi's and the character is a girl!! No!! It is just not right! Just think about a girl playing in a boy's team!

• For Free! fanfictions:

Haruka being OOC? Nope, this is the worst senario for the beginning of a fanfiction; think twice before taking that decision.

•For Bleach fanfictions:

The power of your OC can't surpass that from Ichigo's. And you know why?! Because (spoiler ahead, I warned you!) he is a fucking Hollow-Shinigami and a Quincy, that's why! And if your character is the same as him... it simply sucks. It is the same with the first case. Copying the main protagonist.

•For Naruto fanfictions:

Oh, your OC has eleven or maybe over ten tails and is a Junchuuriki too? This isn't right. No other tails can been added after ten because no one can surpass Naruto's nine-tail power. Why? Read the manga and find out.

That was for today from me; I hope I helped you somehow! Sorry for the harsh language, I just had to express my anger >.< Till next time, folks!