Chapter 4: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 4:

'He doesn't think of you that way,' I shouted at myself in my head as I paced my bedroom floor. We had just gotten back about an hour ago at 5:30, yes we spent over four hours at the mall. I would tell you exactly how much time we spent that there but too much thinking right now and worrying is hurting my brain. After the incident in Victoria's Secret, thank goodness Ashley appeared from her fitting room because I was speechless, unsure on how to reply. And than after she spent about 400 dollars in there, we went on to Wet Seal. In practically every store she would try on slutty clothes while I was forced to sit with Kane and he would than on continue to flirt with me. Every time he did something that was considered flirting I would ignore him. I mean come on, you have a girlfriend, at least try to be loyal, I would think when he accidentally misplaced his hand and it had somehow found it's way to my upper thigh. That awarded in him getting a big slap.

When he's not trying to woo me, I actually like him but when he's being the flirty, player type I find myself despising him. Right now downstairs him and Ashley are feeling each other up in the kitchen. Wonderful.....NOT! It's totally disgusting. I'm so starving right now, I would go downstairs to get something to eat but just the thought of seeing the too at it makes me wanna puke. So I decided it's safe to stay in my room. But now that I'm cooped up in my room, I'm starting to get bored. Plus I'm thinking way too much about 'him' and it's giving me a big headache. To distract myself I get out a piece of canvas and a tray of my best paints and grab a paintbrush.

Painting is my way of escaping the world. When my mom died, I was 10, I painted the first time I found out. Even though I wasn't that good as I am now, I painted. My dad has the painting showcased in a golden frame downstairs in the family room. That painting means a lot to me. I painted when I first found out my dad was getting married, I was 16. I wasn't mad or anything in fact I was quite happy. I knew he wasn't trying to replace my mom or anything. After 6 years of grief and loneliness he finally found someone who made him happy and I wasn't gonna be the one to take that away from him even if it means living with a barbie doll. It's been one year since Dad and Jillian have been married and they're very much happy together. My dad smiles so much these days. Way more than he has in the years he wasn't with Jillian. For a wedding gift, instead of buying some rich, expensive gift like *cough* Ashley *cough* I made them a painting of them together on a balcony facing the Eiffel Tower during nighttime, the lights glistening bright and they're love clearly displayed on the character's faces. They loved it. In a way I'm glad Jillian has joined our small family of two, even though she brought with her a bitchy, slutty, Barbie doll.

I put on my painting clothes aka an old t-shirt of my dad's and some old, ratty, holey shorts. I placed the canvas on my easel and worked my magic getting lost in the painting. I painted a couple wrapped in each other embrace, you could only see them as dark shadows but you could see the love and passion emanating from both of them. In the background I drew a beautiful orange, pink sunset. The painting portrayed love and hate. In the background near the sunset was a girl standing there looking lost and hopeless as the two lovers embraced tightly.

Finished with my painting 2 hours later I put it out on my balcony to dry. As I stared at the painting I felt a slight comfort. It felt as if I was in the embrace of the boy while someone, my sister was standing behind us, watching us. I slightly smiled before shaking my head and walking back inside. Feeling very comfortable and in zone I took a nice warm shower before finally heading downstairs. The house was very quiet and now that I think of it neither one of the two have come upstairs to bother me in the past two hours. Knowing Ashley, she and her know it all snotty attitude would've been upstairs wondering what I've been doing.

I headed into the kitchen only to be caught by a horrifying sight.