Chapter 6: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 6:

Why'd I have to do that was my first thought as soon as I left a wanting Kane in the kitchen.

Half an hour later here I was in my bedroom once again pacing as I thought of the flirting I did. But it was only shameless flirting. Right?...okay maybe not. Maybe it was way more. And the way I did it made it seem as if I wanted him which in a way is true but I don't want him if he's dating my sister. I wonder where he is now. Maybe he's up in Ashley's bedroom apologizing to her for moaning out her step sister's name while heavily making out on the breakfast bar counter. Saying it that way makes it sound way worse than it does when you say he moaned out her name. Doesn't it?

I angrily punched Elliot before immediately apologizing to him. You might be wondering who Elliot is. He's actually my stuffed elephant that I've had ever since I was a little baby. My mom had gifted it to me and I loved it. Even though it was worn out, not to bad except for the dying grayish color, I still loved it. It was my companion through many things. Potty training, the first time I said 'Dada' or the time I accidentally pushed over my older cousin. All good times in a way spent with Elliot. When I was younger, I took him everywhere but now he's stays there on my bed waiting for nighttime to arrive so I can snuggle up to him. He also wards the bad dreams away. That's what I like to think. In a way I think that Elliot is my mom's soul in a disguise, since she gave it to me and I've always loved it and will continue to do so.

I was brought out of thoughts once again as I heard some screaming and cussing before the slam of a door was echoed. Startled, I ran down the stairs and into the main hallway near the kitchen. Standing in the foyer was Ashley with tears running down her eyes yet there was still a wild look in them as she turned to look at me. I bit my lip nervously as her expression changed into one where she wanted to murder someone. I gulped silently as she neared me. "Ashley," I mumble. She growls. Wait, did she just growl? What is she a dog? "What's wrong," I whisper afraid of the answer. "What's wrong, What's WRONG, your asking me WHAT'S WRONG," she yells at me. I lean back as she gets into my face. "What's wrong is that I just lost my boyfriend because someone decided to flirt it up with 'my' boyfriend," she said putting emphasis on the my. My face was now of confusion and rage. I gave her a slightly apathetic look as she started yelling about how I wanted to 'possibly' steal him from her because I was jealous and how I've had my 'paws' on him. Wired girl, must I say.

I continued to watch as she yelled and yelled. By tomorrow morning, the vocal drums will be sore and she'll possible not be able to speak in that whiny voice of hers. Annoyed as she rambled on and on about how she's pretty and I'm not, completely off subject. "STOP", I yelled as loud as possible. She broke off suddenly and the echo of my yell was heard vibrating against the house walls. She looked like a drowned cat as her make-up ran down her cheeks, her eyeliner giving her raccoon eyes, and her face completely soaked from her tears. She looked like a cat that drowned in her own tears. I walked closer to her and she whimpered slightly. Pathetic, really!?

"Listen to me. In no way did I flirt with your boyfriend intentionally and now way do I even want him," I told her my voice dead set on and clearly menacing and she winced. "I don't care what happens with you and your man whore of a boyfriend. He's worthless and there are more guys out there, that are better. In no way do I want him. God that," I asked her strictly. She nods numbly before turning away and walking up the stairs.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?