Chapter 15: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend

AN: this is a rewrite and reupload of the chapter I uploaded yesterday. In other words delete everything you read on chapter 15. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Read the note before this if you haven't.

Chapter 15

For the rest of the week I ignored basically everyone. Number one would be my mother. She just got back from an art convention in Jersey and knowing her she'd want to talk to me about all the new things she experienced and all the wonderful boys she met. Then she would start talking about what happened two years ago and then she would try to hook me up with one of these jersey boys she met. Quite frankly, I don't want to be hooked up by my mother or anyone else for that matter. Number two would have to be Maddie, considering she is my roommate it's hard to hide from her but I managed too. Waking up early, leaving early, getting back late, etc. Why do you ask am I ignoring her? Well because she's too irritating with her boy talk. She's set on the fact that I should give Pierce a chance and I on the other hand don't want to rush into a relationship or fling too quickly. I want to take time to learn about him before we continue onto the next step of the relationship ladder. And who's saying there will be a next step? And number three is Kane for the quite, obvious reasons. Speaking of Kane and the fact that I'm currently drinking coffee I got my bag back. I woke up Tuesday morning and it was conveniently sitting in front of my apartment door. I have absolutely no idea who returned it. They left no note, no evidence, nothing. Oh well, as long as I got it back.

Back to present time, I headed back into my room after a hot shower to get ready. Once again, I woke up early and am leaving early. Getting dressed in my workout clothes aka a pair of old, black shorts and an old Julliard t-shirt. Grabbing my iPod and tying my tennis shoes I head outside to jog. It's beautiful out today. The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting, and there is rarely any noise out here that could ruin the peacefulness of the morning. I jog down the neighborhood spotting some other joggers and a few barking dogs. I listen to the music pounding loudly in my ears as I pass several houses and apartment buildings. As I walked pass an old apartment building with an alleyway I heard someone's loud pierce scream echoing against the buildings. I stop looking around nervously. What was that? I look around the deserted street. No one and nothing in sight, than where did that come from, I averted my eyes towards the alley way looking at nervously. I swallowed the building saliva in my mouth before gently and cautiously walking towards the alley. Now this is the time when I should be scolding myself, telling myself "get away you idiot, dangers coming." But no I didn't, instead me being the stupid person I am walked straight into the alley to be met by a fist colliding with my face and than nothing but blackness. Very cliché I know but I couldn't see or feel anything. My eyes slowly closed as the numbness took over me.

Some Time Later

I woke up with a pounding headache and a throbbing cheek. My back felt numb and my eyes felt heavy. I felt horrible. I struggled to get up and clear my eyesight and to my displease I couldn't move. I squeezed my eyes shut before reopening them as my vision cleared. I looked around and to my shock I was locked up in a cell. My hands were closed in handcuffs and my feet were tied with rope. I tried wiggling my feet and hands and that only ended up with me wincing in pain as the rope rubbed against my ankle roughly and the handcuffs cut into my wrist. I watched the blood trail from my wrist all the way down to my elbow and onto my lap. I was still in my now stained jogging shorts and the Julliard t-shirt. My eye diverted to a small window. I looked out and saw it still morning time, though it looked way too much earlier than it was. I could see the sun low in the sky starting to head up. That means I must've really been asleep for a while. I struggled some more but gave up all at once as I felt the abominating pain hit me in every part of my body. Like I mentioned I have a pounding headache, throbbing cheek, a numb back, heavy eyes, and now bruised up wrists and ankles. There was slight dirt on my legs. As another shot of pain hit my cheek, I thought, that guy must've punched me in the cheek. That bastard, I fumed struggling momentarily and then staring out of the window.