8

-Murasakibara's POV- 

"He's so huge...."

"Yeah.... Scary...." 

Ahhh... Again with the same thing.... Aren't they bored keep saying these kind of things? Oh? Wow... This new flavoured chips are nice~

I walked down towards the rooftop with a lazy look and a large bag of sweets and snack on the other hand. The other students kept staring and murmuring about the same thing over and over again. 

I munched on the new flavoured chips, happy about the taste of it. Just when I was about to turn around the corner of the hallway, I smelt a sweet smell. It's so tempting that I found myself drifting towards the source of smell.

Unconsiously, I was in front of one of the home economic class. Aka-chin told me before that there's hardly anyone use this classroom because of the old equipment. I wonder who's inside, was my thought before I slid the door open.

The classroom was empty except for a certain girl sitting on a chair with a glass of... I don't know what it is but it looks so delicious.

"Who is- Ara? Murasakibara-kun?" She stared at me with a slightly raised eyebrow "What are you doing here?"

"Shiroki...." I murmured "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

She smiled lightly before chuckling softly. All the annoyed feelings earlier has all been blown away by her chuckles. Arara? Why is that?

"I'm drinking of course~ Anyway, how did you get here? No one ever comes here"

"I don't know... My feet just moved and I was here before I knew it. Maybe because of the smell..." The last part came out to be a soft murmur. I thought she didn't heard it but when she chuckled again, I am sure she heard it.

"Ah! Could it be you smelt this?" She raised slightly the glass in her hand. "You have a great sense of smelling~"

"Hmm~ What's that?" I nodded lazily and pointed at the glass. 

"This is orange fruit tea. Do you want to try?" She seems so excited about something. I reculantly nodded as I sat on the counter she just sat beside.

She then place her glass down on the counter and walked towards the other. She grabbed a glass and place it beside her. She took a half orange that has been cut and sliced it into thinner pieces. After that, she put the sliced orange into a jar one by one covering the base of it. Carefully, she opened a small tin container and used a pincer to take what's in the container, tea leaves, and put it into a jar.

Taking a thermos out of nowhere, she pour hot water into the jar. After waiting for a few minutes, the water started to turn green with slight orange color. She stirred the content lightly with a spoon. And again, she walked off towards a small freezer and took a glass full of ice before she stopped her track.

"I forgot to ask you. Do you want it cold or hot?" "Cold..." "Okay~"

She walked back to the counter just now and pour or at least- put some ice into the jar which melted as soon as she put it in. She put and put ices into the jar until the ice didn't melt anymore. Giving a satisfied nod to herself, she slowly pour the now cold drink into the glass she took before she slice the orange.

"Here~!" The glass was pushed to my front. I murmured a thanks and grabbed the glass. I slowly sipped it and my eyes literally, I mean, literally widen. The taste of the tea was slightly bitter but the orange's sweetness covered most of it. I don't think I've ever drinked something this cooling before.

"Sooo~ How was it?"

"It's delicious~!" 

Her smile widen into a grin.