5

-Kise's POV-

"Shiroki-san! Please! I beg you!! You're the only one I can turn to!!"

I clapped my hand in front of my face as a pleading.

Though, the girl with her arm crossed said "No"

"But why not?!"

"Because if I help you, I'll have to wear a freaking skirt!!"

You must be wondering why I'm pleading here.

----Flashback----

"Kise.... I TOLD YOU TO FIND A GIRL REPLACING THE STUPID NARSISTIC MODEL WEEKS AGO RIGHT?!?"

I took my phone away for a few centimeter as my manager, Asahi-san shout through the phone.

"Ahaha... Sorry Asahi-san... I forgotten.." I laugh nervously.

Right at the corner of my eyes, I saw someone who can help me... or so I have thought.

"Don't worry Asahi-san! I will definately find someone! Anyway I gotta go now! Bye!!" I quickly hung up my phone and ran towards Shiroki-san.

"Shiroki-san!! Please!! Help me!"

"Hah?!"

----Flashback ends------

"BUT SHIROKI-SAN!! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T HELP ME!! WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU AGREE?!"

I dramatically kneel in front of her with crocodile tears but it doesn't work at her as she refused again.

"No."

I was shocked internally. Usually girls would give in to the act I just did but she didn't

"PLEASEEEE!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! I'M WILLING TO BE YOUR SER-"

"STOOOP!!!!" She shouted.

One of her hand run to the back of her neck.

I stare at her with hope.

"Fine but you own me big time Kise-kun."

I smiled widely as I hug her tightly.

" THANK YOU SHIROKI-SAN!!

"Yes yes. But only if you do me one favor. I'll tell you what it was later but do you agree?"

"Yes!!"

"It's a deal then" She smiled though this time her smile was more scary.

----------------------------Time Skip----------------------------

"Ughh.. Why did I agree on this again?" Stunned, I look at Shiroki-san. For the first time I saw her in skirt, she look absolutely stunning.

Her beautiful long hair tied up into a pony tail. Her millky face shone without make up or anything. And her milky white thights..... 

'GYAHHHH!!!!!!' I shout inwardly 'WHAT AM I THINKING?!??! AM I THIS PERVERTED!?!?'

"KISE!! Come on! We don't have all day! Explain to her now!" I was snapped out of my trance as Asahi-san shouted at me.

"Shiroki-san." The said girl turned to me looking at me straight in the eyes. I glupped down the heavy lump on my throat. "We will be doing a short clip about a perfume I'm commercializing now, about a kohai(underclassman) attracted to her senpai(upperclassman)--"

"HAH!? Then I'm the girl!?"

"Yes. Anyway, She was attracted to her senpai because of the perfume and afterwards we will be doing a photoshot about it. Is that alright" I sweat dropped at the facial that she was making as she nodded hesitately.