3

-Murasakibara's POV-

"Hmmm?" I kept munching on my snacks as i raises an eyebrow.

A girl?

In all boy's group?

Really?

But... Aka-chin seems amused.... Ah.... But.. There's something about her.... She gives off a weird impression and aura.... 

I wonder what it is..

-Aomine's POV-

What?! That guy is a 'she'!?!? She's so flat chested!!

Putting that aside! Why would the principle want to put an amateur in a number one group!?

I think the principle just wants his 'baby' sister get all the best thing in this world.

Tch.... Who is she to judge us!!

-Kise's POV-

Uwwwaaaaaa!! First day at school and all this happened?!

Ugghh... 

But then again... She's interesting....

She... different from everyone.. 

Her eyes.. The determination on her eyes.. It's almost like Aominecchi's in the past... Maybe more...

-End of POVs-

The three silent boys looked at Shiroki. One. Look interested. One annoyed. One amazed.

"Anyway~ You guys should go now. Ah. Before I forget. Taiga here's will be helping you all with your debuts and all" Nijimura smirked.

Shiroki knew her brother too well knowing it is futile to argue with him once he made up his mind, she sighed before getting out of the office followed by the rainbow heads.

"Ryuuki-" Akashi started of as the said girl frowned at the first name basis "Let's all get along" He said while holding his hand out.

Getting the message of that gesture, Shiroki shook his hand before replying a short 'yeah' and walked off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------Time Skip-----------------------------------------------------

"Now for the last and final song, we will be presenting a piece from 'Yami'" The Dj of the radio station of Teikou Middle High said from the recording room as a piano tune started.

River flows in you. A quite emotional song where it's composed by Yiruma, the original player. Starting softly as it gets louder and softer and louder and softer again. A few part went fast and a few went slow. The A then the F# and back to the A again. One by one, the notes were played wholeheartly. After a good 3 minutes plus, the song finally ended.

"Well then, thank you for listening to us and have a good day~!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ne ne Akashicchi.. That piece by played by .. 'Yami' is it? It's amazing!!" The bubbly Kise jumped excitingly in front of the red head.

The red head just hummed in reply knowing very well who played it. He, the red emperor, of course, know everything because he's always right.

"Kise-kun get off me" Kuroko, currently been hugged to death by the said blonde tried to pry the blonde off.

"Oi. You guys are slow!" Aomine, walking backwards as he and the others are going to the roof top.

"Ara~? Mine-chin's impatient" 

"Sheesh.. Oha-Asa said that Virgos will be impatient today.." 

"Shut up"

Before the continue bickering, a beautiful tune came across their ears. It was a piano piece.

It came from the music room just right at the corner of the corridor. The piece was like a drug. Making the Miracles' legs walk on their own right to the music room.

Right there, they saw a familliar person, playing the piano with the headphones on.

Shiroki Ryuuki.

They all stood there, listening intensively at the piece the girl's playing. An unknown piece.

It was all alright before Shiroki saw them at the end of her eyes. She removed her headphones.

"Why are you all here?" 

"We should be the one who's asking you." Aomine retorted back.

Shiroki felt something twitched inside her.

"Ah. Just now the piece you played was beautiful, Shiroki-san. I'm sorry if we interupted you." Kuroko spoke up.

"It's ok. I was about to finish anyway."

"Well them 'Yami'... Mind playing us the piece again?" Akashi said. He was smirking with his arms crossed.

The others widen their eyes, except for, of course Kuroko who's an expert at hiding those things and Murasakibara.

"How?" Shiroki narrowed her eyes.

 "Because I'm absolute"

She hid her eyes under her bangs and chuckled lightly. Well... More like a bit scary for Aomine and Kise.

"Congratulation. You are the first one other then my cousin, brother and my friends who realize it. Yes. That's right. I'm Yami itself."

She turned around gesturing the rainbow head to get in before closing the door.

"Well then. I suppose all of you can keep it a secret. No?" Looking at them with a dark aura on her back.

The other just stood there without saying anything.

"I take that's a yes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= Ok ok.... Stop here. Hell I'm not even in the mood.... sheesh... Well...

I'll make up with you guys in the next chap.

Sorry for spellings, grammers etc.etc mistakes guys~

Til next time~!!