4

-Kuroko's POV-

"Kurokocchi!!"

"Kise-kun. Please don't shout when I'm beside you."

"Hehehe~"

Kise-kun continued his blabbering as we walk down the hallway, ignoring the whispers and stares from the other students. It has been like this since the first day we transfered here.

Right when we turn on a corner, I bumped into someone.

"Offt!"

The papers the person was holding scattered.

"I'm sorry. Are you alright?- Ah." "It's Shiroki-san..." 

"Yes. Beside, It's my fault for not paying attention to my surrounding. So I am the one who should sorry."

"Let me help you." I started to gather the papers as Kise-kun helps along. Shiroki-san too gathered the papers as quickly as possible.

"Here" Kise-kun and I said as we hand her the papers.

"Ah Thank you." She took it with a smile before rushing off but not without a bye.

I stare at the disappearing figure. 

"......."

-------------------------------------------------Time Skip ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh. I finally lost Kise-kun. He must be crying rivers right now. 

"But I know, 

I'm just gotta let it go

I, Should've known

I gotta learn to say good bye now"

'Isn't that song.. Warzone?'

"I throw my armour down 

And leave the battleground

For the final time now,

I, I know

I'm running from a warzone"

'It ended. I wonder who sang it. His/Her voice is beautiful with passion... Could it be that I've found someone that can..'

I walked towards the source of sound and I was led to the roof top. I open the door with a creak and found someone I saw a few moments ago.

"Oh? Kuroko-kun?" The beautiful voice really smooth my heart. I wonder why.

"Hi Shiroki-san." I bowed a bit. 

"Yo~ What are you doing here?" She smiled as the wind blown softly making her loosely clipped sliver hair sway lightly.

"I heard someone singing so I came here to see who it was. Was that warzone?"

"Yep. Ahaha. You must think why would someone sing an English song right? Well~ I have this-"

"No. It is everyone's freedom to sing what kind of songs they like. It's not surprise as well that you like that song. It's really encouraging." I cut her sentence. Her eyes widen before retreating back to normal as a small light chuckle found it's way out of her mouth.

"I guess you're right."

I stared at her. Her beautiful sliver eyes. Her long sliver hair. Her milky white skin. Everything about her is so beautiful. da-bum 'Eh?' da-bum 'What's this feeling?'

"..... Shige's right. You're really polite and all" She chuckled again.

"Ogiwara-kun said?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Yes. He use to said that you're quiet, kind, polite and full with hope, passion, strength and heart. Unlike your other friends, you're different. Not once you give up on songs. Not once you give up on them and yourself. Not once you sings without your heart."

"....."

Her eyes soften "I listened to you and the other's first debut. Each and one of you sang and played whole heartly. But.. Now.."

"......."

"Did something happened? Can you please tell me? I won't force you if you don't want to talk about it."

My eyes hid under my bangs.

".....During the second year.... Aomine-kun's talent blossomed. So were the others. Each time we participate in a competition, we won. We started to be unbeatable. Aomine-kun.. Became lazy, skipping each practise. Saying no one can surpass him anymore. The hardworking and passionate Aomine-kun disappeared. That's when the others changed too.. They no longer see singing as a passion but a job"

Never in my life I say this kind of things to someone who I just met. But because of her, something in me let go. In the verge of crying as the tears threaten to fall, she hugged me gently. Her warmth seeped through my body.

"Let it all out Kuroko-kun. Don't keep it all in. Let it out."

My trembling hands slowly hug her back as my tears drop. I cried in her gentle hold. Letting all the sorrow that I hid for all this years.

-------------

It felt like eternity that I finally stopped crying.

"...Sorry.." I said softly as I buried my face between my knees.

"Don't worry.."

".... You know Shiroki-san.. You're the first girl aside from my mother who I cry so openly." I shifted my head to the side so that I can see her face.

" And you're the first person aside from my other friends cry in front of me" 

We both laughed at each others.

"Should we go now?" I asked as I stood up and offered my hand.

"Yes." She took my hand and stood up too. 

" Ne Tetsu. I've made up my mind. I will change the others back to their old selves again."

"Eh?" I looked at her in shock. Aside from the sudden first name basis, what she said was more afterwards was more shocking.

"Whether it's Aomine-kun, Murasakibara-kun, Midorima-kun, Kise-kun or Akashi-kun, I will change each and one of them back. I will be your surporter. If you ever fall, I'll get you back up. If you ever break, I'll fix you."

"Shiroki-san..."

"Call me by Ryuu now Tetsu" She smiled ever so gently at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : FINISHED!!!!!!! Oh.. Was I taking too long? Sorry bout that. Well well well... It seems like there's some progress here.. 

Was Kuroko falling for her? We will see about that in the future~! 

I ALMOST FORGOT!! The song that Shiroki sang is Warzone by The Wanted.

[Sorry for spellings,grammers etc.etc. mistakes]

Til next time~