Because I Love You 2

The guards of the Netherworld were about attack Son Oh Gong but the King of Netherworld stopped them. "That's alright. I am defeated anyway." At the same time, Elder Soo Bo Ri together with Ma Wang and the Peddler arrived in the Netherworld. 

"It seems that I have a lot of unexpected guests today. " The King of Netherworld said when he saw the three of them standing beside Jin Seon Mi and Son Oh Gong. 

"Forgive us for being rude Your Highness. But we're here to get the Great Sage and Jin Seon Mi back." Soo Bo Ri said. "Ahh but it seems that we arrived a little too late." Ma Wang whispered pointing at the ruins from the battle of the Great Sage and the King of Netherworld. The King laughed at them. "Go on and get them out of Netherworld." The three of them were surprised and so is Jin Seon Mi who was still holding Son Oh Gong in her arms. Confusion is written all over her face. "I'm too tired and I don't want them to stay any longer here in my Kingdom. Just look at what that monkey has done." he continued. 

"Thank you for your generosity Your Highness. The Heavenly Realm will send in some help to repair the damages the Great Sage has done here in Netherworld." the patriarch said. "I'd appreciate that. You can go now."

Ma Wang helped Son Oh Gong get up. "Oh? You're here?" Son Oh Gong said when he recognized him. "Aish you really are a nut job. Wrecking havoc in the Netherworld with only half of your power." Ma wang scolded him. "Ma Wang-nim, what brought you here?" Seon Mi asked as she help him carry Son Oh Gong. "To get the two of you." he replied? "Including me? Why?" she asked. Soo Bo Ri tapped her back "You can ask your questions later. Right now we have to get out of here before the King Of Netherworld changes his mind." And with that they transported them back to the Heavenly Realm.

----

Son Oh Gong has been unconscious for several days since arriving in the Heavenly Realm. "Why is he not waking up?" Jin Seon Mi asked the peddler. "The Great Sage has used his entire power when he fought with the King of Netherworld. Don't worry Jin Seon Mi-ssi, he will wake up anytime now." She replied.

Jin Seon Mi lay down beside him and held his hand. "Son Oh Gong." She touched his face. The scars from the previous battle is still visible. "You fool. How come you are so reckless? You could have died." Tears slowly flow from her eyes. "I told you that I will come for you wherever you are." He opened his eyes and held her hand. "I'm sorry for making you worry. But if I didn't go there, I feel like i'm about to go crazy." He pulled her closer and held her tight and kissed her tears. "Thank you." She said as she held his hand tightly. "For what?" he asked. "For keeping your promise and for being alive. You don't know how much worried I was back then. It's a relief that you're okay now." He hugged her tight not wanting to let her go. They held each other like that for hours not saying anything. Both of them savoring the moment that they were in each others arms. 

"Son Oh Gong." Seon Mi said finally breaking the silence. "Hmm?" "It's not a dream right? Its not my imagination that you are here by my side?" she continued. Son Oh Gong caressed her hair and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "I should be the one saying that. And no, this is not a dream Jin Seon Mi. I love you and this time I'll never let you go." 

---------

Author's note: Forgive me if it's too short but this is not yet the end. I'll update the next chapters as soon as i finish them. By the way i am overwhelmed that my story has gotten 300+ reads. Thank you very much for your support. Once i finish this story, i'll try to write another fanfiction for our 503 couple.