Chapter 5

-the next day-
"Hermione." Harry said from her left, snapping her out of her daze. "Why do you keep spacing out?"
"Oh, I was just uh, thinking about..." she quickly looked around the dining hall and her eyes landed on Professor Trelawney. "Divination homework."
"Hermione, you don't take divination." Harry said and raised his eyebrows. She mentally slapped herself.
"Oh yeah..."
"C'mon. What's going on?" Ron said from her right.
"Um....maybe I'll tell you later."
"Tell us what later? These past couple days you've acting weird and we want to know now. And we think it has something to do with Malfoy." Ron said and she scowled at how he addressed her boyfriend.
"I said, you'll find out later. Just be patient." She resumed eating her toast and left the two to look at each other.
They DID find out later when they were walking to Defense Against the Dark Arts and Draco happened to be walking the other way. Harry and Ron watched her break off from them and go over to him, kissing him on the cheek. They stopped dead in the middle of the hallway and stared on at the sight in front of them. They were smiling at each other like idiots and talking about who knows what. Neither of them could acknowledge anything around them other than the two love-bugs now kissing. They broke apart and Draco looked over at them and winked before walking off. Hermione just glanced at them and gestured her head to the direction of their next class and she went on ahead of them.
Draco and Hermione put it upon themselves to learn each others schedules. They did so quite quickly, in fact, and used that knowledge to see each other more often. Hermione would always sneak away from Harry and Ron when they weren't paying attention and she'd take a different route to her next class-one that made her cross paths with Draco. They exchanged smiles and hellos in the hallway and everyone around them looked at them, confused. Some days Draco even pulled her to the side of the hallway and kissed her passionately. She loved every moment of it. Draco was much more of a caring, sweet, flirt around her and didn't even realize it when he was treating other people nicely too. And when called out for his sudden change in behavior, he just shrugged it off. He didn't feel like putting effort into acting sour anymore. It just wasn't how he was feeling.
No one wondered why they acted like a couple anymore-because they all knew they were a couple. It surprised most people, especially people who knew of their past hatred for each other. They didn't understand how they could suddenly fall in love. Draco and Hermione didn't understand it either, but they went with it.
Every class they had together they stayed attached at the hip, helping each other through their work and joking around any chance they got. They would always be heard giggling in the back of the classroom when one of them made a sarcastic comment or insult.
Their hands fit together perfectly when they walked through the halls together, nobody could deny it.
They always thought that they weren't meant for each other and that they wouldn't get along, but when hermione realized that Draco had a heart and similar work habits and sense of humor, and Draco realized that Hermione was very sweet and helpful and they had some of the same interests, they knew they were wrong.
When they weren't together they didn't sulk over not being around each other, they went on and talked to their normal friends and didn't talk about each other unless someone else brought it up. They thought about each other a lot, but didn't want to ruin any friendships.
Pansy soon warmed back up to Draco and stopped pestering him about the situation and just accepted it, but that didn't mean she was any nicer to Hermione. Now it seemed that she was treating her even worse than before. Draco made sure pansy was put in her place when anything happened, but he knew Hermione was strong enough to protect herself.
Harry had a long conversation with her about it, to make sure she was 100% certain that he wouldn't hurt her or anyone. She assured him that he had changed and if she noticed anything bad happening, she'd tell them immediately. Harry decided to accept that her best friend was dating his enemy but he didn't get caught up in the relationship.
Ron wasn't so quick to accept it, however. Harry and Hermione guessed that Ron liked Hermione but they didn't say anything, they didn't want to make anything more awkward and complicated. Both of them tried talking to Ron for a few days to get him to come around but he wouldn't budge. He always looked at Draco and Hermione with sadness and anger in his eyes and didn't talk to her very much. Harry knew that this is something that Ron sometimes does when he's jealous or feels betrayed so he tried seeing it from his perspective too and decided to cut him some slack and wait for him to come around on his own.
Hermione quickly got tired of the tense atmosphere so one evening before bed she sat Ron down in the common room and talked to him about it. She told him how they'd always be best friends, Draco could never get in the way of that, and that she wished things would go back to normal. He took a long moment to think but finally gave in. Harry and Hermione were relieved and everything gradually went back to normal.
Soon all the teaches got the news that they were together and all of them seemed to be speechless at first but then as they saw them together they accepted it wholeheartedly because they saw that they worked so well together.  Their grades never suffered. Snape was the only one who didn't like the pair, hating the fact that his favorite student was going out with Harry Potters muggle best friend. But he didn't do anything to intervene, either, because he saw how happy Draco was. He didn't know how his parents or Voldemort would react but he knew that no one could separate them.
Draco and Hermione made a schedule for when they'd meet each other in the middle of the night. They didn't want to go out in a consistent pattern in case someone got suspicious of their regular absences. So they decided to just plan out the week on Monday and randomly choose days to stay in bed or meet each other and the system seemed to work (thanks to "my smart girlfriend" Draco had said when she told him the plan)
During free periods they would either go to the library to study or go out onto the grounds and sit together, loving each other's touch. They had fun, too. Draco never lost his clever side and still loved to cause trouble, but not really evil trouble anymore. He didn't see the point. Hermione didn't like all of his schemes but she told him that she'd be okay with them as long as he didn't get into too much trouble or hurt anyone.
Hermione loved to watched Draco practice Quidditch whenever she could and she was torn on whose side to cheer for when Slytherin played Gryffindor. She usually just kept her mouth shut and cheered whenever either team scored.
Every once and a while they'd plan out a time to 'go to the bathroom' and then makeout in a storage room. It was exciting.
But the most exciting thing happened a couple months after they made it official.
It was the middle of February, so the outside was way too cold to meet up at night. They decided to used the Room of Requirement whenever they decided to meet up and either made-out or just layed together and talked. They never got bored of each other.
But this night something happened.
~~SMUT WARNING~~
Hermione was laying on the couch, Draco on top of her resting his arms on either side of her head, passionately making out.  Her hands were up his shirt and she so badly wanted to just take it off. They'd never done anything too risqué, they didn't think they were ready for that yet, but that didn't stop her from wanting him to be topless or him from getting excited ( if you catch my drift ).
It sometimes got to the point where she'd reach for his pants zipper because she knew what state he was in and wanted to relieve some of the pain (because she just made him that achingly hard) but he'd always stop her and ask if that's what she really wanted to do, if she was ready for it. She didn't know at first, but the more and more she became comfortable with Draco, the more and more she wanted it to happen.
It sometimes got to the point where when he was running his hands over her body, he'd gradually lift her shirt over her head, or slide her pants down her waist. He always stopped himself, but in the moment it felt right. He was always nervous about getting too intimate because he knew they were only 15&16 and they hadn't really been together that long. The more he got comfortable with her, though, the more he realized that he wanted her. On one hand he was a kinky little shit who just wanted to take her there and then, but on the other hand he was a softy who wanted to make sure she was okay with him taking her innocence away so young. Well, taking each other's innocence away, as it was.
They both knew that their first time with anyone couldn't just be with anyone and it had be just right. But they both felt that they were meant for each other and it had to happen sometime, and maybe they shouldn't wait until it was 'age appropriate'. I mean, other kids had done it way before them and it wasn't even with someone they stayed with for much longer. They figured they were doing everything right and they could take the next step.
Hermione decided that they should finally give it a shot, so she pulled the shirt over his head-momentarily breaking the kiss-and threw it on the floor. She blindly felt her way down to his pants and tugged the top of them down a little. He pulled away for a second and looked at her.
"Do you really want to do this?" He'd asked this about a month ago and she'd answered no, but now she changed her mind.
"Yes. Do you?"
He nodded.
They resumed kissing and she tugged his waistband down a little farther. She wasn't exactly sure what to do, but since he didn't either, she decided to just go with it.
She broke away from Draco for a second and before he could question her, she sat up and pushed him on his back, getting on top of him. She knew he liked being the submissive one, so she gratefully accepted the dominant role.
She straddled his lap and leaned down to suck on his jaw.
Draco never felt more turned on in his life at this point. She wanted it to happen and she was being dominant. Plus kissing his jaw was a new thing...a thing he could get used to.
Hermione trailed down his neck, sucking at the base and making him moan. It fueled her to keep going. She ran her hands down his chest, feeling his fit form. Every touch sent another wave of pleasure straight into dracos stomach and he never wanted it to end.
He brought his hands up to where the buttons on her pajama top were and slowly started undoing them. She stopped her neck kissing for a second to pull his pajama bottoms all the way down and off his legs, leaving him in only boxers. He was slightly self conscious and nervous, and so was she, but they knew they had to do this at some point.
He just got finished undoing all the buttons on her shirt and slid the sleeves off of her arms, tossing it behind him. He'd never seen her in just a bra before, not that he hadn't let his hands roam there before. Seeing it firsthand made warmth pool in his gut. He pushed her on her back and pulled her pants off, looking at her beautiful form. Neither of them were perfect but they sat there for a moment, staring in wonderment at each other. This only made them want each other more.
Draco started kissing her neck and she got lost in the feeling for a moment before a thought popped into her head. She pushed him off of her for a second and looked him in the eye.
"Is there lube and protection anywhere?"
Draco looked around the room and saw a couple cabinets. He walked over to them and searched through the drawers until he found some and was relieved that he managed to find any. He came back over to her and wiggled his eyebrows. "Let the love making commence." He said in a sultry voice and she laughed and pulled him onto her again.
His lips found their way to her neck again and her hands found their way to his pants again. She palmed him through his boxers and he moaned at the sudden pressure. Gosh he was so hard. She knew it had to be taken care of so she tugged the waistband down his hips slowly and then sat up momentarily to take them all the way off his legs. He sat naked in front of her in all his glory and she couldn't be more excited-and apparently neither could he (😏😉) She looked at him before reaching her hand down and grabbing him. She stroked him slowly and he scrunched his face up and sucked in a breath.
"Is this okay?" She asked softly.
"Amazing." He said without opening his eyes.
She ran her hand up and down a little faster, using the pre-cum to make it easier. She rubbed her thumb over the tip here and there, making him groan even more. She loved seeing him like this.
She didn't know exactly what she was doing but she leaned her head down and took it in her mouth, running her tongue over the tip. Draco bucked his hips up and she knew she was doing something right. She kept doing things with her mouth to see what would make him feel the most pleasure and she seemed to be hitting the right spots. He knew he was gonna come soon, he could feel it. With every stroke and lick he found himself closer and closer to the edge and he wanted it so bad.
"I'm gonna-" and he did, and she swallowed it all down even though she didn't know what she was doing.
He let his head fall back on his shoulders as he took shaky breaths.
"Was that good? Did it help?" She asked him.
"Yes, very much." He managed to get out. He calmed down and looked at her. She was sitting there, hair slightly messy, cheeks flushed, and pupils dilated. He wanted to pleasure her now.
He reached for the condom and started opening the package when she stopped him. "Do you think you can do it? After you already..." she blushed.
"Yeah, I don't think that was my climax." He said and she nodded. He finished putting the condom on and unclasped her bra and took off her underwear. He looked at her fully naked and his head started to spin again. She was so pretty.
He grabbed the lube and popped it open, putting some in his hand and coating himself.
"Have you ever uh....stretched yourself?" He asked and blushed, embarrassed.
"No."
"Do you care if I.....?"
"You probably should."
He lathered his fingers in the lube too and slowly slid one in her. She sucked in a breath and he waited for a second before she was ready to continue.
"Keep going."
He worked it slowly until it wasn't so tight and he asked if she was ready for a second finger. She nodded and he slid another one in, making her moan, obviously feeling more pleasure than pain now. He moved them faster in and out until she was loose enough for a third and he didn't even have to finish the question before she said yes. He let her fit around him before pumping them in and out, faster and faster until she was begging for more.
"Do you think you're ready for me?" He asked her as he kept working, watching her eyes squeeze shut and head fall back. She moaned out an "uh-huh" and he slowly pulled out of her, making her immediately miss it. "Oh god quick please." He made sure he was slick enough before lining himself up and slowly pushing in, her head fall back again. He pushed in farther and moaned. It felt so good. He already felt the familiar heat building up in his gut again and he knew he wasn't done. He pushed in and out faster and she moaned. "Oh god MORE" she groaned and he gladly obliged.
Everything became faster and rougher and more amazing and he knew they were both close. They moaned together with every thrust until-
He quickly pulled out of her to make sure none of it escaped the condom and let the pleasure consume him. After they came down from their high, Draco got up and found tissues and cleaned both of them up. Hermione was grateful she could just lay there and let him do the work, she was exhausted.
After they were all cleaned up they put their clothes back on and snuggled up to each other.
"How was it?" Draco spoke softly into her hair, where his head was resting on hers.
"Incredible." She said and he smiled
"Was for me too."
They layed there for a little while longer, Hermione on his chest, dracos arms wrapped around her.
They had never felt so content in each other's arms. They could feel the love pouring out of every pore and they couldn't get enough of each other. Draco was 100% sure that he meant what he was about to say.
"I love you."
His words echoed in the room and his heart sped up. Hermione immediately pushed herself off his chest and turned to look at him, her hand on his chest keeping her upright.
"Do you mean that?" She looked deeply into his eyes and he knew exactly how he felt.
"I mean that more than I've ever meant anything before." She smiled.
"I love you too." He pulled her in and she rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping their arms tighter around each other.
Draco felt Hermiones breathing start to even out and slow and he knew that it was time for this romantic moment to end.
"Hey, baby. We should go to bed." He said really softly to her. Her eyes twitched open for a second and then she opened them fully, looking tired as ever.
"Yeah, yeah I guess you're right." She pushed herself off of him and pulled on her robe and he did the same. They walked hand and hand out of the room of requirement and down the hall. Draco decided to walk her back to the gryffindor tower in case she got too tired to make it there, and she didn't question why he stayed with her the whole trip, just accepted it.
At the top of the stairs they hugged and kissed one last time before saying goodnight and Draco watched Hermione slip into the portrait hole.
He walked back down to the dungeons, smiling to himself. He was in love. And she loved him too. Once again he was left to wonder how the hell he changed so quickly but he's just glad he did. Being a bully didn't seem that appealing anymore.
And he just had sex, for the first time! And it felt great. He knew the night had gone a little fast for their relationship but it didn't seem like too much, it seemed like the perfect thing to happen to them. They professed their love to each other both verbally and physically for the first time and it felt right.
Draco fell asleep with brown eyes and soft lips on his mind.

Draco and Hermione became even closer after that night, and it didn't go unnoticed. Their friends started to ask them if anything happened to make them even more lovey with each other and neither of them told anyone about what happened.
They said their I love you's when departing for bed and their first time wasn't their last time.
Everyday was a new adventure for them and they couldn't wait to take on life together.
They hoped their love wouldn't fade for a long, long time.
And it didn't.

Fin