Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

"Virgil" I opened the door to be met by him "Hi, whats up?" I asked him confused as to why he was at my door, he normally calls before he shows up like this.

"Come with me" he seemed to almost instruct me. I thought that was kind of weird but shrugged it off, I had to put a little bit more faith in him, I was always not willing to trust others so why not start now.

I followed him out the door waving to my mum before I left with a smile.

"Over here" he called for me, entering the woods where it was away from everyone else. It was very secluded and isolated. The device that Alpha Ronan gave me is in my jumper pocket, I was getting a bad feeling. I wasn't sure if it was my paranoia or it was just my gut instinct.

"All I want to say to you Hunter is that I'm sorry" As soon as Virgil said that I pressed the button on the device and started to run but Virgil tackled me to the ground "Stop it Hunter" He grabbed something out of his pocket and stabbed me with it, it was a knife covered in wolfsbane. I winced.

"Get off me!" I shouted. I felt the weight of Virgil being lifted off of me and saw Alpha Ronan. I was shocked at how fast he got there, maybe it was because he was still in Alpha Jaspers territory. Eitherway I was grateful that he was here.

Two other Hybrids literally lunged out of nowhere with knives focusing their attention on Alpha Ronan. I was stunned in place. I didn't know what to do. I heard rustling behind me and swiftly turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldnt move, I couldnt think there was no way this was happening.

"Hunter" my brother smiled "Nice to see you" he laughed "Your reaction is truly pricless brother" Light looked a lot different, he was taller than me, more muscular than me. His body looks scarred, scars only visible in the light. 

"No" I choked "Light, I even saw your dead body" I stepped back. I wanted to close my eyes and wish it away but if he is actually here it would be bad if I were to close my eyes, he could attack me. I never thought of my brother as being violent but I have no idea what has happened to him, no clue at all.

"C'mon Hunter, aren't you happy to see your brother" He smiled. I gulped there was something about his smile that seemed cruel. Light is very different from what he used to be, his attitude and appearance makes him almost unrecognisable

"The only thing I feel right now is sorry for you Light" I spoke almost in a whisper. I became on edge as I saw the Hybrids, werewolves and vampires reveal themselves from the shadows and stand behind Light "My god" I said in disbelief. What the hell has my brother been doing?

Light's face become fixed in a emotionless state "Brother, You are coming with me" He told me "I will not accept 'no' as an answer"

I heard Alpha Ronan fall to the ground. I looked over at him, he was drenched in his own blood. I couldn't believe that those two creatures took down the Alpha. I didn't know what to do, what was I supposed to do?

I faced Light again, he unsheathed his claws and advanced towards me. I started to move backwards "Light please" I tried to talk some sense into him, but looking at the expression on his face that would be almost impossibe. Something terrible must have happened to him, is he working for anyone? Questions were spinning around in my head.

Light lunged at me swiftly and very quickly. I barely had time to dodge his attack before he lunged for me again this time striking my right side. I winced unsheathing my claws ready to attack, my heart is telling me to to fight but my brain is telling me that I need to fight, to fight against my brother. I was torn.

Light noticed that I was distracted, weakened from the fact that my brother is fighting me. That I have found out he is alive. Light seems as though he has killed and fought many battles which was scary there was no hesitation in his movements. I blocked his claws that were about to collide with my right side again and went for his stomach barely scratching it.

I felt a sharp pain from a knife that stabbed me from behind and into my right side. I looked behind me and saw Virgil. I turned around carving a deep wound into his face. I felt a kick to my head and I was immediately on the ground pinned. "You are stupid" I heard my brother growl "You can barely fight" he laughed with rage.

"I dont want to" I told him trying to push him off of me "I'm not like you Light, I dont like to fight" I got out of Lights grip and stood up on unsteady feet. "Look at yourself Light... Do you think that you've become better, stronger. You havent" I told him. 

Light half smiled "Whatever you say, Hunter" He ran at me with full speed. I could bearly move out of the way before I was knocked back down onto the ground "You stay down" he said before stabbing me repeatedly in the back. My limbs quickly become a lot harder and heavier to move. There must be some kind of poison in his claws.

"Take him Virgil" Hunter ordered him. Virgil picked my body off of the ground and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Sorry Hunter" Virgil apologized. I could never forgive him after what he did to me. He was only luring and building my trust so he could hand me over to Light. 

I groaned in pain before my eyes forcefully shut themselves