Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

"Get up" I heard my dad's voice from about a metre away.

I got up quickly throwing the blanket off of my body. I didn't want him to get mad at me. I felt the cold seeping through my clothes making me shiver. I looked outside to see that it was the middle of the night.

"Let's get to Jasper's pack" My dad grabbed my arm leading me out of the plane. The wind packed a punch as soon as I set foot outside. 

We went down the stairs very quickly. My dad wasn't wasting any time. I want to see Light as badly as dad but he was being almost irrational. Maybe he thinks Alpha Jasper will cross him and not return Light but from the things I have heard about Alpha Jasper it doesn't seem in his character to do so.

"Did they even feed you?" my dad really looked at me for the first time. It was almost as though he was oblivious to what I looked like. He must have been too busy and worked up that he was only worried about getting us all back together.

"Not really. Once a week or so" I told him not really looking at him. I couldn't show him by tear filled eyes. I didn't really ever want to go back there and if I ever did I don't know what would happen to me.

"Fucking idiots" my dad cursed before storming off ahead "After all I have risked for them and they do this to my kids" he talked to himself mostly venting out his frustration.

"It doesn't matter" I mumbled but knew my dad heard me when he turned around. He had an angry look on his face. I should have kept my mouth shut.

"It dam well does Hunter. You look like you should be dead. You look sick!" he shouted before turning back leading the way to Alpha Jasper's pack. Then and there I wanted to break down into tears to somehow blame him for everything but I couldn't, he went to hell and back for everyone's sake. He's considered a hero.

We came out of the bushes and high trees that surrounded the territory. A beautiful town came into view, everything looked to be built directly out of wood and natural resources. Everyone seemed to have a huge backyard with life stock. It looked like no body was homeless. The town square was filled with markets and people playing music for money. It seemed like a simple life here.

"C'mon" my dad went down the steep hill to get to the town.

I carefully placed my feet on the way down but not careful enough falling down the hill "Ow" I tried catching my breath as I felt sharp pain all over my body as well as the burns that were trying to heal being opened again.

"Dam it Hunter" my dad picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. I felt myself slip in and out of consciousness. My body was too tierd to keep going especially not receiving food or blood for a while.

"Logan" Alpha Jasper had a shocked look on his face. I think he didn't really believe that his nephew was back from the Black Dog camp that he was held at for so long. "Here let me take Hunter. We need to attend to him as soon as possible"

My dad handed by limp body over to Alpha Jasper quickly. Alpha Jasper rushed me into what looked to be a hospital all I could really make out was the fact that it was all white.

I was placed on a comfortable, soft bed. I sunk into the bed. I made sure to keep my eyes open because I want to see my brother badly. I don't know what I'd do without him. 

Alpha Jasper was taking my vitals and my dad sat down on a chair beside me. My dad looked almost pained but not quite. It seemed like he was scared to show emotion, maybe he wasn't allowed to when he was taken by the Black Dogs.

"Where's Light?" I asked Alpha Jasper. He looked at me before going back to bandaging my wounds "Where is he?" I asked again waiting for an answer "Dad?" I looked over to him