I Never Meant To...

**This story contains boyxboy sex!**

The Non (Entirely) Gratuitous Lemon

~LyricalKris~

Assignment #2: One of your couple is hiding something. The guilt is eating them alive. It leaks into everything, bleeds into what should be a moment of passion, of love. They try to lose themselves in the moment, the pleasure, but they can't.

Extra credit: Write your lemon without the use of graphic words: cock, penis, vagina, hole, pussy, insert, etc. Try to write the act with emotion rather than play by play description.

____________________________

I Never Meant To...

"The cruelest lies are often told in silence." ~Robert Louis Stevenson, Virginbus Puerisque and Other Papers

___________________________

Alec glanced at the wooden door indecisively, palms sweating nervously.

'You might as well get it over with. He's going to hate you anyways when he finds out so why not rip it off like a band-ade?'

He shook his head, closing his eyes.

'You know its true. You're betraying him by seeing her and you know it. Admit it, Alexander.'

"You're wrong." He muttered, gritting his teeth. "I'm not betraying him, I'm only talking about his past!"

'As if you couldn't ask him about it yourself? You're a coward Alec Lightwood.'

He shook his head sharply as if that would dislodge the voice from his mind. "No I-"

"Alec?"

The Shadowhunter stiffed in terror, before spinning around to look at the Warlock making his way up the steps. "M-Magnus?!"

Magnus stopped beside Alec, worried eyes taking in his expression. "Alec, is everything okay? Why didn't you just use your key?"

'Because he was to busy being a coward as usual.'

Alec smiled, laughing shakily as a blush stained his cheeks in shame. "I-I forgot my key at home."

Magnus chuckled, shaking his head before waving a hand at the door, the click of the lock sounding before it opened without a sound. "Jeez, I think Jace and Izzy are starting to rub off on you."

Alec smiled tensely, the expression lost on the Warlock as he turned his back to the Shadowhunter and walked through the door. "Y-Yeah."

'Alec, the one who couldn't tell a lie to save his life, has got Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn so wrapped around his finger that he believes anything you say. Pathetic.'

"Well? Are you coming in?" Magnus' head popped out the door, eye twinkling in amusement as the usual blush heated Alec's cheeks.

"Right. Sorry." He darted through the door, standing awkwardly as he watched the Warlock greet Chairman Meow, cooing softly. The cat came up to him afterwards, blinking at him once before with a flick of his tail and what sounded like a scoff he walked out of the room.

'Look at that. Even the cat knows.'

He grit his teeth angrily. "Shut. Up."

"...Alec? Are you sure you're alright?"

Alec raised his eyes from the floor to meet the Warlock's concerned ones. "I'm fine. Just a little stressed out. Jace and Izzy, y'know?"

The Warlock nodded. "Why don't you come sit," He offered, petting the bright pink couch. "I can give you a massage."