Who Needs Books When I Can Have You?

***This contains boyxboy sex! If you don't like it then I advise you to turn back now!****

Ficology: The Human/Vampire Reproductive System

~SaintsMistress~

Assignment #1: Write a lemon using a Karma Sutra position you've never come across in a fic before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Needs Books When I Can Have You?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This has got to stop!" Magnus exclaimed, hands on hips as he glared at the hot pink sofa.

Alec looked up from his book, glancing down at said pink sofa which he was curled up on, giving the Warlock a troubled glance. "...What?"

"This!" Magnus gestured at him, arms moving from his hips to fall back to his sides with a sharp 'smack!'. When all he received from the Shadowhunter was another look of confusion he inhaled sharply, closing his eyes and fighting back against his agitation. 'He's just a boy, Magnus. A completely oblivious and unbelievably adorable boy, but a boy none the less. Go easy on him.' His eyes opened with a snap, pupils dilating as he gazed at the bewildered boy on the couch, his lips curving up into a seductive smirk as he moved his way towards the couch. "Alec darling, I believe you have a problem." Magnus chucked quietly to himself when he saw the Shadowhunter's face flare up in a blush, his eyes trained to his swaying hips, mouth open in shock.

Alec struggled to control himself, fighting to move his eyes away from the Warlock's caramel colored skin and to the purple carpet at his feet. He was not succeeding. And how could he be with Magnus giving him that sexy smirk whilst clothed in nothing more but a pair of black leather pants and a bright red shirt with the words 'Bite Me' scrawled in black sequins, when he was practically sauntering towards him, eyeing him like a cat would its prey. Alec's mouth went dry at the thought.

"W-What's that?" He mentally cursed the nervous tremor in his voice.

"Well," The Warlock purred, pulling the large book from the Shadowhunter's hands and pushing him back onto the couch where he proceeded to straddle him. "You see to have an unhealthy addiction to books that makes you ignore your boyfriend for extended periods of time. But," He paused, bending down to run his tongue along the shell of Alec's ear where he proceeded to coo. "Don't worry. The magnificent being that is me shall help you."

"Is that so." Was Alec's breathless reply, hands moving to hold the Warlock's hips as he sat back on his thighs to throw a wink that made the Shadowhunter's stomach erupt into almost painfully pleasurable tingles.

"Hmmm." Magnus dipped down to place a warm kiss on the corner of the boy's lip, breath ghosting over his face before his tongue came out to lick Alec pale lips. Alec inhaled sharply at the action, a small whimper leaving his throat when Magnus moved away.

"Take off your shirt." He tugged at the fabric, gazing at the Shadowhunter below him. "Alec, take it off."

Alec blinked, moving his arms behind him in an effort to sit up, before -with Magnus' help- he pulled the black t-shirt off, barely getting a chance to get his head out before Magnus' lips came crashing down. Alec slammed back down onto the couch, head hitting the armrest and sending a small wave of pain through his brain which he ignored in favor of burying his hands into the Warlock's silky tresses, tugging gently and moaning when his tongue met the other's in a battle of dominance which he quickly surrendered to Magnus.

The Warlock moved his hands up he Shadowhunter's chest as he moved his mouth away from Alec's, raining kisses down his neck to lick at the spot just below his ear as he flicked one of the boy's nipples with his finger, smiling against the pale skin of Alec's neck when the Shadowhunter bucked upwards, moaning desperately.