But I'm perfect!

Enjoy

Chapter one

"WHAT?! You can NOT be series!" I growled at my dad,  unfortunately the alpha of the pack.

This cannot be happening to me. Nope I refuse to believe it. Yep not believing. Yea I know I'm being a child but come on. Find my mate?! Pssh! I don't need a mate. I'm a hot guy….. No wait..I'm an awesome hot guy….No No, I'm a smoking unbelievable hot awesome guy who can have any girl he wants! Any girl he wants I tell you!

 Yep that's me. I like to call myself The Player. Girls come from all over just to have a piece of me and I let them, of course. I don't need a girlfriend and I’m damn sure I don’t need a mate either. My parents just cannot make me does this.

This just CAN NOT HAPPEN TO ME!!....well damn now I'm a whinny little bitch, just perfect. I need to man up and just tell them no. A big N and O! NO!

Oo shit dad was talking to me. How did I miss that?

"....this girl is important to the future of this pack." My dad says

"Ty have you heard anything your dad just said to you?" my mom says looking at me telling me silently 'I'm going to beat you for not listening' which she totally could. My mom is a f**king beast.

My dad got lucky and got a good mate but I just don’t want one. Why would I want a Mate? They would constantly want to be with me and know everything about me…it just gives me a headache thinking about it!

I finally turn towards my father, ha always reminds me of 'Luke I am your father' such a classic…

Dude pay attention. Geeze I’m worse than a girl.

Time to give father my undivided attention but too bad for him, he has a smart ass for a son. I do not have a filter. It's a curse.

"O great father, ha, please continue running my fucking life!" I say with my award winning smile and spiting the last words out.

"YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY?!! I AM YOUR ALPHA AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME AND YOUR MOTHER! NOW LISTEN UP DIPSHIT BEFORE I PUT A BOOT UP YOUR FAT ASS" my father booms causing my ears to start ringing.

"I don't have a fat ass" I mumble before I bow my head and sit my FIRM ass down. 

I hate how you have to bow down and do whatever you're alpha says. It sucks. What sucks even worse balls is when your alpha is your dad and you're a teenager who wants to listen to no one especial your parents. It's in our blood as teenagers to not listen.

I lower my head showing I’m listening aka 'I’m your bitch' but whatever.

My dad then takes a big sigh probably knowing what I'm thinking and wraps his arms around my mother for support.

"Ty we are not doing this because we want to ruin your life" my mom’s sweet but stern voice reaches my ears and I look up to search her face for lies. But I do not find any. Maybe they don't want to ruin my life? But then why do I need to find my mate now? I'm only 19.

I then look at my dad telling him with my eyes that I do not want to do this. I even pull out the sad puppy eyes I'm so good at but of course it does not faze my dad.

"Son you have to find her. It is time you look for her and stop messing around with these other..uhmmm.. friends you have. They are not good for you. You and your wolf need your mate. We are designed to have mates for a reason son."

"Dad I just don't want to have a mate. Why don’t you understand? I am not like you or other wolves. I like messing around with girls I think are hot. I don't want to be like all the other guys who are so whipped that they cannot do anything without their mate. Plus why do I need to find her? Give me like what…10 to 15 years I’ll find her then." I give then my lovely speech earning me a glare from my mother.