Chapter 25 ## "I need you"

( play the song first and then enjoy your reading, there is so much emotions in this song and i felt somehow it's appropriate for this chapter. So don't forget to play the song and then continue to read.)
______________________________________

I can't believe what he just said. 'is he serious?'. I look at my side where Ashton is looking directly at Alex.

"Do you know him?" Ashton asks glancing at me. I turn my gaze towards floor, conflicting about the answer.

"I..i.. actually we.." again my voice can't come out from my mouth.

"No, we don't know each other." Alex says with no emotions in his voice. When i glance back at him, he hold me with his eyes.

"Ashton would you mind to give us some time? I'll be right back."  I ask him smilingly. He nods and exits.

"What's your problem?" I ask him. Alex has been looking at me deeply making me uncomfortable in his gaze.

"Button up your shirt first."

"What?" I ask in confusion. When he didn't say anything i look at my chest and i gasp.

'my cleavage is visible from my shirt'

'shit'

I curse in my breathe and buttoned my shirt, not wanting to met his gaze in anymore. I turn my feet to leave from here but Alex grabs me by my elbow, turning me towards him.

" I didn't tell you to leave." He says in his cold tone.

"What do you want?" I ask with gritted teeth, trying to free my elbow from his grasp. Sudden electricity jolts from where he's holding me. He tightens his hold around elbow making me hiss in pain.

" I can pay you much more than him." He says smirking nastily. My eyes are wide open from his statement.

"You're sick just like Julie." When he didn't interrupt....

"I can't believe you were my best friend." I spat it out. As soon as this words left from my mouth his hold around my elbow became more tight.

"Leave my hand Alexander." I say again.

" Do you think i'm that dumb so you can play me for another round?" He says and loose his hold suddenly. I'm about to free myself but he snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

My breath becomes heavier due to our closeness. I'm not allowed to feel this so i put my hand between us to create some distance.

"What are you doing?" I ask him with disbelief.

He brings his nose in my neck slightly nuzzling me and kiss the spot. Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. It feel so good but little do i know it's not right.

"Mia." He whispers continue to assault me with his lips. My heart's fluttering at his voice. I want to pull away before i lose myself but i can’t seem to do it.

" See you're hitched breathing is proving how much you want me." Just then it hits me, i push his chest harder and my palm met his cheek right away.

A jolt of pain feel in my palm. He clenches his jaw, flaring his nose. Before he can say anything nasty...

"I didn't want you."

"I don't want you"

"I won't ever want you."

Something flashes in his eyes but i'm beyond pissed to notice it. I turn my feet and storm away. Tears well up in my eyes but i don't want to look weak.