Chapter 21: S H O C K

As I walk out of my room, I notice there were guests walking around.

I check the first floor from where I was and I could see different people from different places. Like the Dukes, Kings and Queens from another country, etc.

I go downstairs to the entrance hall and see that there were a lot of media outlets ready for this day...

I try my best not to be seen.

I look out the glass pane window and see there was a red carpet by our entrance with medias surrounding it.

There were many cars and I notice a bus all the way at the back near the gate entrance.

It's them...

I enter the secret room above the ballroom and carefully sit down trying not to ruin my dress.

I look down through the glass and I could see important people seated in many round tables.

I see a big stage in the front part of the room.

My parents were seated in 2 chairs right next to it.

At the back, there were a lot of media outlets just taking pictures of the place.

Everyone was curious of what was to happen.

Suddenly one of the guards announced something.

Guard: Now entering! Prince Kim Namjoon! Son of King and Queen Kim!

All the cameras were pointed to the left staircase since there was one on each side of the room.

My brother enters the ballroom with a black silk tuxedo and a black necktie.

His hair was parted to the side and he just dyed his hair into an ashy grey.

Cameras flashing everywhere.

Guard: Now entering as a guest of Prince Kim Namjoon! Prince Kim Seokjin of China!

Jin enters through the same staircase and waves to the cameras as he reaches Namjoon who was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs.

Jin was wearing a soft pink tuxedo which was also silk. Namjoon and Jin were in slightly matching clothes because it was from the same brand designer.

Namjoon looks behind and sees Jin smiling at him.

I could see Namjoon blush a little..

Pabo.. He is exposing himself..

Namjoon led Jin to my parent's seats and sat with them.

I suddenly hear knocking from the door.

I look up to it.

Y/N: Come in!

The door opens revealing Jimin.

Jimin: Your highness. The event is about to begin.

He said smiling.

I smiled and slowly stood up.

I walked out of the room walking to the top of the staircase of the ballroom.

I was wondering where Jungkook was, but I'll see him anyways when we both go down the stair case.

I stop at the top of the staircase and hide behind the wall.

Jimin: Just wait here. Your parents will tell you when to go downstairs okay? You can hear them from here since they are going to use a microphone.

I nod.

Jimin: I'll check on Jungkook.

I smiled to him.

Y/N: Thanks Jimin.