Chapter 13: Blessings

We finally arrive at the palace.

Jimin opens the door for us and I exit the limbo first.

As Jungkook's parents come out, they were surprised that Jimin was the one who opened the door for is.

JK's Mom: Jimin? What are you doing here?

Jimin smiled.

Jimin: Remember that I told you that I would be working at the palace?

Jungkook's mom made a face that said 'ahhh'.

Jimin bowed to me and Jungkook.

Jimin: Please come this way.

I grabbed Jungkook's left arm and we followed Jimin to the main hall which was the throne room.

We were at the big doors and the 2 guards guarding it bowed to me and Jungkook.

Guards: Morning! The King and Queen are awaiting for your arrival Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

He then opened the doors for us to enter.

I look at Jungkook's parents and they were amazed from how they were about my parents..

Huhuhu.. Wait till they see that I'm their daughter..

We walk on the red carpet and I could see that my parents were wearing their usual clothing.. Wow....

Jimin stops us around 10 feet away from them.

Jimin bowed to mom and dad and he went to the right side of their thrones.

Jungkook and I bow together following his parents.

We step aside to make way for our parents to meet formally.

We were near Jimin but a bit further than my parents.

JK's Mom: Good morning your majesties, we are Jungkook's parents..

My parents smiled.

Dad: Ahhh. You must be our future son-in-law's parents!

Jungkook's parents' eyes widened and they looked at me.

I smile awkwardly.

Y/N: Hehe.. This is my dad...

They look again to my parents.

JK's Dad: A-Are you Y/N's dad your highness?

He was a bit nervous.

Dad: *Chuckle* Yes.. Yes I am. Don't worry about speaking formally to me. We are here as her parents, not the king and queen. Just call us Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

JK's Mom: So Mr. and Mrs. Kim.. When the love birds were talking with us, they didn't say anything about marriage? Is there going to be one soon?

Mom: Bingo! On her birthday, we are planning to surprise the whole kingdom that we actually have a daughter and she is marrying to Jungkook! We hope you could cooperate with us.

My mom smiled to them.

JK's Dad: Won't that mean he will be king?

Dad: All it takes for a King is to be hardworking, determined, and faithful. Jungkook has all of those traits. Plus they truly love each other.

Jungkook and I blushed at the same time.

I leaned on Jungkook's shoulder and still listened.

I gripped Jungkook's arm a bit and he placed his free hand on mine to calm me.

JK's Dad: When will the wedding be?

Mom: We aren't sure yet. We just need your blessing so we can happily announce this to our people.