Chapter 17: New Friend

So that Author-nim girl was right..

She did time skip to 2 days before the party...

We were on the way to the school with Jackson and Taehyung as my official bodyguards. So they were wearing their uniform.

Everyone was staring at us once again...

I keep hearing murmurs and whispers once again.

Girl 1: Taehyung was a bodyguard too?! Why does she get the good looking ones to be with her?

Girl 2: Even Sir Wang was also a bodyguard... I thought Sir Wang looked like Prince Namjoon's bodyguard in the first place. He was seen on TV a few times and I thought he was good looking..

Boy 1: Just how important is she? Does she really need 4 bodyguards? This is getting ridiculous already...

We ignore all the comments and I just realized I was wearing clothes that are a bit more formal than my clothes before.

I was wearing a soft pink blouse-like dress which reached to my knees, while Jungkook was in a soft pink polo with black pants.

I stop in my tracks making everyone stop.

Jungkook looks to me confused.

Jungkook: What's wrong jagi?

Y/N: I just noticed that we are all wearing slightly formal attire today.

I look to Jimin.

Y/N: Is this preparation for Thursday Jimin?

He bowed to me.

Jimin: Yes. Orders from your parents..

I sigh.

Y/N: If it's from my parents.. I can't complain.

I look forward again and continue walking to my classroom.

In the hallways, people were making comments.

Girl 1: OH! Now they are matching clothing! Such rich people..

Girl 2: They look like such braggers about their money because they have money...

Girl 1: I know right? They also look like they are going to a party today. Don't you think so girl?

Girl 2: Couldn't agree more.

Us 6 hearing those comments made all the boys pissed. Most especially Jungkook and Jimin.

Of course Jungkook because I am dating him, and also Jimin because he ha taken care of me most of my life so it's kind of understandable.

Jungkook gave them a death glare which made them stop.

I looked at Jungkook and held his arm.

Y/N: Ignore them. They won't understand.. It's almost my birthday.. Don't worry. They will say sorry after..

He looked at me and smiled.

Jungkook: They better be sorry..

We reach the classrooms and enter.. All 6 of us...

I saw my seat and oh my gosh.

I look to Jimin and Jackson.

Y/N: Okay.. Was this an order from my parents or from my brother?

Jimin and Jackson look to each other then back at me.

Jimin and Jackson both put their hands behind their neck.

Jimin: Umm.. All of them said so.....

Jackson: Yeahh..

I look back to the table and my jaw drops.