Chapter 5: Jin

We arrive at Jin's house after 10 minutes.

Damn traffic.

We ran out of the car to see Jin's house. It was a bit quiet honestly..

All the lights outside his house were on, but the lights inside were off. Only one light in his house was on and that light was coming from his bedroom. I assume that's where he is right now. For some reason, there were no body guards outside of his gate. Like there was nothing wrong happening.

I went up to his gate and saw that it was locked.

I looked at Yoongi which was his signal to kick the gate down. Which he successfully did. We ran in his house and saw in the living room someone on a chair tied to it. While Jin was holding a knife near his throat.

Y/N: Jin, what the fuck do you want this time?

Jin then smirked while holding the knife further to his neck.

Jungkook...

Jungkook was blindfolded....

Jungkook: Y/N?! Is that you?

Jin: Quiet!

Jungkook was silenced.

Y/N: Jin. What are you doing to Jungkook?

Jungkook: Wait a minute.. Jin? You mean.. Jin of Xing Jia Kingdom? PRINCE Jin?!

Jin: Finally! You know me!

Jungkook: Y/N mentioned you in school...

Jin then was surprised and looked at Jungkook.

Jin: Really? She mentioned me?

Jungkook: She said she has close ties with the royal family. She even knows about the relationship of Prince Namjoon.

Jin then started to laugh.

Jin: Hehehe.. You never told them the truth? Y/N?

I was getting pissed.

Y/N: Shut up Jin.

I look at Jimin who was behind me and he was a bit shocked, while Yoongi and Hoseok were trying to analyze the situation.

Y/N: What do you want from Jungkook? Aren't you supposed to be interested in me?

Jin: Oh I am interested in you. Interested in marrying you of course!

Jungkook was so confused.

Jungkook: Marrying her?

Jin: Oh that's right! She didn't tell the school the truth! She is actually-

He was cut off by Jimin knocking a vase on his head which made him drop to the floor unconscious.

Y/N: Idiot. How did he not notice you Jimin?

I looked at Jimin who was dusting his hands from the vase shards.

Jimin: Who knows?

Yoongi and Hoseok were just my body guards. They knew it was only me and Jimin's job to solve this.

Jungkook: Jimin? H-Hyung?

Jimin looked at him and just stared at him.

Jimin: H-Hey Jungkook.... It's been a while...

Jungkook: Hyung! Let me go! I want to see if it's really you!

Jimin let off a big sigh.

I was confused.

Y/N: You know each other? Jimin, care to explain?

Jimin then went up behind Jungkook and removed his blindfold.