Chapter 2

We Can Do This…..Forever

                                           Chapter Two: I Missed This

Walking through the walls of McKinley was so surreal to the five of them. Mercedes couldn’t wait to see Sam. She feels like she waited her whole life to see him again. She and Kurt were the most excited about coming back because their loves lived here. The door to the Glee Club Room was five more doors down. Kurt and Mercedes walked to the choir room holding hands with Rachel, Puck and Santana trailing behind them.

“You ready?” Kurt squeezed Mercedes’ hand.

“Yep!!” She opened the door.

“Mercedes!” Sam jumped out of his chair to greet his beautiful girlfriend. Once they came out of the hug, Sam kissed Mercedes deeply.

“I missed you so much!” Sam kissed her between every word.

“I missed you more Sam,” Mercedes shed some tears while Sam wiped them from her face.

“Baby don’t cry.” He put his forehead to hers.

“I just missed you a lot.” She fixed the dog collar around his neck that had Mercedes on the silver plate.

“I know,” he fingered the necklace with his name around her neck.

Sam led Mercedes to a chair next to him. He kissed her cheek one more time. AWWWS rang through the class. Mercedes and Sam blushed. Kurt and Blaine kissed too and sat down holding hands. Everyone looked over to Santana and Puck who looked like they were sad, happy, and disgusted at the same time. Rachel just smiled and clapped.

“Ok so it looks like a few of our Glee Club Veterans are back!” Mr. Shue said clapping his hands and smiling as everyone in the room cheered.

“Sing a song,” everybody chanted.

“We don’t have anything prepared,” Mercedes said.

“It’s ok,” Mr. Shue said, “Do something for us.”

“Fine,” the five of them got up and went over to Brad to tell him what to play.

                                      Puck~ Know I’ve done wrong

                                                  Left your heart torn

                                                Is that what devils do

                                                   Took you so low

                                                 Where only fools go

                                              I shook the angel in you

                         Santana~ now I’m rising from the ground

                                               Rising up to you

                                 Filled with all the strength I found

                                         I shook the angel in you

                                    Rachel~ I need to know now