Obsessed

Italics~Mahroz (Zayn)

Bold~Bella (Anabelle)

Both~Bella and Mahroz

Hello and welcome to our very first Team Crafted and One Direction Fan Fiction!

My name is Anabelle! (but for stories it is Bella)

And my name is Mahroz!

I love Team Crafted!

And I LOVE One Direction!

We love to read stories on Wattpad! (obviously)

My favorite TC members are Jerome, Mitch and Adam (JeromeASF, BajanCanadian and SkyDoesMinecraft)

My favorite 1D members are Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall!

Anyways we decided to make a story together and see how well it works out!

So with that said...

WELCOME TO OBSESSED!
-A 1D and TC fan fiction.

Half of a chapter will be written by me (Bella's POV) and that'll be the TC part of the story.

The other half will be written by me (Mahroz's POV) and that'll be the 1D part of the story.

We hope you enjoy this story!

-Bai

-Goodbye to all my carrot loving Directioners!

Description: This is a double sided fan fiction! The first I've seen on Wattpad, Anyway... This is going to be a fan fiction about One Direction and Team Crafted! The first half is Bella's POV which is the TC side of the story and the other half is Mahroz's POV which will be the 1D part of the story! We hope you enjoy this collab story! Peace peasants! Bai Mah Blocks!