TABOO CHAPTER EIGHT

Levi

Damn her and that cute little ass of hers. Noah catches me watching her walk by while we wait for her to pack a bag at her house. I swear he practically growled at me, but I pretend to be oblivious to his behavior. He has pushed her away his whole life and I stood back because I thought he'd come around one day. He's made it very clear that he won't, so I'm not going to deny what I'm feeling anymore.

"This will be enough for tonight. I'll just come back tomorrow when I figure out where I'm going." I look at her confused. What does she mean when she figures it out? She'll be staying with me until she can afford another place. If I have to move in with her to help her, then I will. I'm still not sure what Noah will do once he hears everything. He could be a dick and throw us out tonight, or hell he may surprise me and say she can stay if she needs to.

Something tells me he'll decide she needs to stay once he hears everything though.

The drive to our house is quiet until Noah starts asking questions. I tell him all about the events of the day and it seems to shock him into silence, which is something unusual for him.

"You can't go back to that house alone." The first and only sentence he says in the car after I start explaining everything.

When we pull into the driveway, Kali doesn't open her door right away. I can see how stressed she is about this day and it seems only right that I break the ice in a way that only I can.

"Let's go for a swim. Last one in has to clean the bathrooms." I strip off my shirt and drop my pants on the front lawn. I turn back to look at them both and catch Noah nodding and looking down while Kali watches with her mouth wide open.

"Are you out of your mind?" She finally laughs around her words.

"I'm a fuckin' free man... and I want to swim. Come on." I take her by the hand and lead her to the pool in the backyard. Noah doesn't follow, but I didn't think he would.

"Levi. Are you insane? You can't just walk around naked in the yard."

"I do it all the time. It'll be fine. Just drop the cotton, Kali. We need to cut loose and forget this fuckin' day." I can see her inner struggle as she tries to decide whether to say fuck it and skinny dip with me or pretend she's more conservative than this.

"You know you need to laugh and just live in the moment after this day, so start pulling those clothes off, before I do it for you." She nods her head in disbelief and tries to walk to the house, but I stop her before she gets too far. Pulling her into my arms is easy. It feels right and she doesn't try to pull away as I hold her.

"Did you take it in the ass today?" She starts laughing before she finishes her question.

"Hell no. I went in there pretending I was an insane person. The others left me the fuck alone." I start to lift her shirt, but she steps away from me and does it herself. "Wait, go slow. Give me a little strip tease." She slows her pace, but walks toward the water as she removes her clothes, one piece at a time. Her tits stand perfect, moving slightly as she steps into the water. I watch her body become blurred with water as she gets deeper into the pool. My dick is hard before I even touch the water, but the second I do, I'm on a mission to get to her.

She leans against the side of the pool and waits for me to get to her. Her eyes never leaving mine as I watch her shift from being uncertain to deciding she wants this just as much as I do.

As soon as I'm near her, she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her kiss is very aggressive and it turns me on even more. I don't have to worry about a condom with her, we already established that last night.

Sliding into her isn't easy, especially in the water. She rotates her hips until I'm inside her and I let her continue to ride me while I just hold her in my arms and kiss the hell out of her.

Her moans get louder, but never so loud that anyone else will hear, even though I wouldn't care if they did. I slip my finger between us and rub her clit until she's writhing through an orgasm and bringing me close to my own. I start to watch her face as she goes over the top and that sends me straight into a fucking fury. Or is it a fury of fucking? Either way I begin fucking her so hard and fast that the water begins to splash around us as her tits float between us. The water even hits our faces a few times, but it never slows us down.

I actually hate fucking in water, but shit this time it was perfect.

"Fuck, Kali. We're going to have so much fun together. I have a feeling you're a little freak." She kisses me while I try to catch my breath and speak to her at the same time.

"It takes a freak to recognize one." I try not to react to what I'm seeing behind her as she responds, but she catches the change in my face. She turns her head quickly and we both stare at Noah as he sits in a lounge chair drinking a cocktail.

What in the fuck? Is he out of his damn mind?

I lower us both into the water to hide Kali from any further exposure. She's not happy that he's sitting there, which she makes obvious the second she opens her mouth. "Jesus, Noah. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just having a cocktail and sitting by my pool. What else would I be doing, Kali?" His tone is condescending and even though I probably shouldn't have just had sex in his pool, I'm not going to put up with his moody bullshit tonight. If he blows this out of proportion, we'll just leave and get a hotel room.

"Can you at least toss me my clothes?" She leans up on the side of the pool in an attempt to get him to make this situation a little less awkward. Noah erupts in laughter. Not just a small chuckle, but full on hysterical laughter before he just suddenly stops and responds.

"No. If you want your clothes, walk your ass out here and get them. We've now all seen your fucking tits, so why not let the neighbors get a glimpse as well."

"Noah you're being a dick and I knew I shouldn't have agreed to come here." She lifts herself out of the water from the side of the pool and gracefully walks to get a towel. She wraps herself in it before she bends down and gathers all of her things that are in a trail from the pool to where Noah is sitting. She says something to him just before she passes and then she walks into the house.

Well if that wasn't a cock blocking moment, I don't know what is. "What the fuck is your deal?"

"Deal? What makes you think I have a deal?" He's even more intense and rude now that she's gone.

"Look, we'll just go get a hotel. I didn't realize you'd be such a dick if she stayed here with me." I step out of the pool and walk through the patio area completely naked and soaking wet, not giving a shit who sees me or if it pisses Noah off even more. "I'll pack my crap and get us both out of here. Don't worry, you won't be bothered by us anymore."

To keep the sexy story coming your way... you can catch it on Radish or Amazon! Don't forget to drop a vote here and subscribe before you leave! I'll be sharing more stories here soon!<3 Hil