Shifting Bodies

"So, you guys ready?" Asked T'Argho as he walked up the large set of stairs leading to the palace.

"Ready as I will ever be." Replied Yuri.

"I ask again, why exactly are we not wearing anything but a rag? Man this is creepy." Said Dimitri as he walked up behind Yuri.

"I don't know man. All I can say is that those wolf chicks are hot." Said Yuvin as they reached the top of the stairs. He looked to his left and saw someone approaching them. "Hey look guys, it's the lone wolf."

T'Argho looked up and saw Abraham approaching them from the left. He could see that Abraham was no longer in a pissed off mood. "So look who decided to join us. How you doing Abraham?" Asked T'Argho as he put out his right hand.

Abraham walked up and shook T'Argho's hand. "It's been crazy man. Have you seen those wolf chicks!"

Yuvin spoke up from behind T'Argho. "That is what I have been saying! The are good."

Abraham looked around at the group before is gaze fell to Dimitri. "Listen man, about that night."

Dimitri interrupted Abraham as he walked closer to him. "No need to say anything. I was stupid to think that you would sell us out. I don't even know why I hunted you down like that."

"Listen, I have no idea what is going to happen at this ceremony." Abraham looked around at the group. "But I don't want to do it alone."

Yuri smiled as he placed a hand on Abraham's shoulder. "You want to do this as a pack."

"Yeah." Said Abraham as he looked down onto the floor.

"Well then let's do it. Let's go back to the days when we were one pack." Exclaimed Yuvin.

T'Argho smiled as Abraham. "Welcome back to the pack old friend."

Abraham looked up and smiled, and T'Argho could tell that things were going to go back to normal for Abraham.

He turned and began to walk towards the palace, closely followed by the rest of the group. Soon, they reached a set of guards that led them to a room filled with the females who had stripped them of their clothes and gave them the rags to wear.

T'Argho looked up and saw a grey wolf walk to him. "Ah, we meet again Veriana."

She motioned him to sit, and as he did he saw the rest of the pack doing the same thing. T'Argho looked up and saw that Veriana was holding a small bowl filled. "Ah, what is that?"

"I don't see the rest of your friends arguing." Said Veriana as she knelt down next to him.

"That is because they are basically being given a lap dance." Exclaimed T'Argho as he looked around the room.

"Hey, T'Argho!" Yelled Abraham over his shoulder. "Word of advice! Do net resist!"

T'Argho looked over at Abraham and saw that he was lost at the sight of the female wolf. He looked up at Veriana and smiled. "Fine, do as you wish."

He closed his eyes as Veriana applied a liquid over his face, chest, arms, and back in strokes. He reached up to touch at the substance, but got his hand slapped by Veriana.

"No touching." She said blankly.

"Gee sorry."

***

"So what do we do now?" Asked Abraham as he got up from the floor.

"The preparation has been completed. Now you guys must wait to be called upon one at a time. It can get aggressive with too many people who are not our kind in the ceremony at once." Said Akivari as she grabbed his jaw. "And guess who is the lucky one to go first."