Author Comments

OK so this is my very first book that I have ever written, so please if any of you have any suggestions on how I could improve it it would be really appreciated. I could use all sorts of help right now. Now I have gotten really tired about all these books of werewolves that are passionate about other people and fall in love and those people change who they are. Now I also think that if you are reading this, you would knoe that a werewolf is half human- half wolf. I decided to create to different 'species' of werewolves. I don't want to go into much detail right now because I don't want to spoil much about the Werewolves themselves but i do want to let you know that i have gone past the whole full moon thing and that now they transform at will. And they remember everything that they do. On the other hand, these are not the cute, cuddly ones that you hug all day and present to your friends. No, these are savage bloodthirsty beasts that will willingly kill and eat any human they set their eyes upon. I hope that you enjoy it and remember that if you know anything that might make this book better, let me know. Enjoy!

Guys also please comment and vote on my story. I really would like to know what you think of the story because I am planning on making a sequal after I am done with this one. Thank you for choosing to read my story and remember comment and vote :D