15

"Is Hwayang home?!" Jamie asked Doyoung.

"Yeah, she's taking a shower." Doyoung said, letting Jamie enter the apartment. Jamie nodded and went to get a chopstick. She then went to the bathroom and barged in.

"Bitch, I have a date tomorrow." Jamie said, waving the chopstick around for emphasis.

"You scared me, you hoe." Hwayang said, peaking out from the curtain.

"Listen, I HAVE A DATE WOMAN!" Yelled Jamie, freaking out.

"With who?" Hwayang said, wrapping her towel around her body. Jamie folded her hands and took a deep breath, looking at her, absolutely done with her.

 Jamie folded her hands and took a deep breath, looking at her, absolutely done with her

"Ten." Jamie said, sarcastically. Hwayang looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Suck my dick." Hwayang said.

"That's what he said like two years ago." Jamie whispered jokingly to Hwayang as they entered her room.

"You two were a thing?" Hwayang asked, not getting the joke.

"Yeah, but he never said that. Our relationship was really wholesome, we would go on dates and cuddle and stuff." Jamie admitted, smiling fondly at the memories.

"Why'd you break up? You two are really cute together." Hwayang questioned, noticing how quick Jamie's mood changed. Jamie threw herself on the bed and sighed.

"He graduated and was coming to Korea and I didn't when I was coming back. We didn't want to hold each other down so we agree to break up and if we met again here, and we didn't have someone else, we would get back together," Jamie said and paused, getting sad.

"I hate to say it, but sometimes I wish... I wish that he wasn't dating Johnny. I wish we could get back together. Or that we would be closer, like we used to, I miss him so much." Jamie said, starting to cry.

"What about Lucas?" Hwayang asked, laying next to her.

"Ten was my first love, you never get over that. And I like Lucas a lot, a lot, but it's different because it's different people at different stages of my life, you know." Jamie said, quietly. Hwayang turned her head to look at her and bit her lip.

"I'm calling Ten." Hwayang said, grabbing her phone.

"Why?" Jamie asked, wiping her face.

"You should've went to him instead of me. You're obviously are closer with him, you call each other every night, like we don't do that. You need to tell him that you have a date and see how he reacts to it. You two are connected because you want to be, we are connected because of your sister and because we've lived together. And you wanting to be connected is worth so much more than having to be connected. He's the person you need to go to for this, for closure and for everything else." Hwayang said, pressing Ten's contact and putting it on speaker. It rang a couple of time, making it even more nerve racking for Jamie.

"Hello?" Ten voice sounded.

"Hey, Ten, what are you up to?" Hwayang asked.

"Nothing much, I just left Johnny at the airport since he's going to Chicago." Ten said.

"Oh, you're probably alone, do you want Jamie and I to come over?" Hwayang asked, glancing at Jamie.

"Oh, is Jamie with you? Tell her I said hi." Ten said, his voice changing into a cheery tone.

"Hi, you're on speaker." Jamie said.

"Oh, okay. But yeah, I'd love if you'd come to hang out." Ten said. The two girls looked at each other and Jamie nodded.

"Okay, we'll be on our then." Hwayang said.

"Alright, see you later." Ten said and hung up.