5

"Invite him to the fucking party, dude!" Hwayang said, frustrated at Jamie's stubbornness.

"No. One, we aren't even a thing and two, we haven't talked or met up in two weeks." Jamie said, doing her makeup. Hwayang sighed and sat next to her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hwayang asked, feeling bad.

"It's not important." Jamie shrugged, putting lipgloss on.

"But you liked him so much, Jamison." Hwayang said, watching her stand up.

"What am I gonna do? If he's not interested in me, he's not interested in me." Jamie said, going to her room to change. She changed quickly, trying not to ruin her make up.

 She changed quickly, trying not to ruin her make up

(Jamie's outfit)

"Are you ready?" Jamie asked, knocking on Hwayang's door.

"No, I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" Hwayang said.

"Alright." Jamie said and grabbed her phone and purse.

"I'm out!" Jamie called out before exiting the apartment

"I'm out!" Jamie called out before exiting the apartment. She went down to the lobby and sat on the bench. The entrance door opened, letting in a breeze, making Jamie look up from her phone.

"Oh, hey, Jamie!" Jungwoo smiled.

"Hi, Jungwoo." Jamie greeted, seeing the bags in his hand.

"Do you need help?" Jamie asked, standing up.

"No, I wouldn't want to bother. You look like you're going somewhere." Jungwoo said.

"No, it's completely fine- I'm waiting for Hwayang and she takes forever." Jamie said, reaching for some bags.

"Okay, thanks." Jungwoo said, letting her take some bags from him. They went up to his floor and to his apartment.

"Thank you." Jungwoo said, again. Jamie put down the bags and smiled.

"No problem- are you gonna stay here alone all night?" Jamie asked, noticing his empty apartment.

"Yeah, Lucas is on a blind- he's visiting a friend." Jungwoo said.

"You can say he's on a blind date, you know, it doesn't matter." Jamie said. Jungwoo nodded and stayed silent.

"Um, but back to you- you shouldn't be lonely on a Friday night." Jamie said.

"It's okay, it's not like you could stay, you're going out right?" Jungwoo shrugged.

"I don't even want to go, though. I'd rather stay here to be honest." Jamie shrugged.

"What about Hwayang?" Jungwoo questioned.

"She'll be with her boyfriend and I'll be third wheeling, I don't want to do that anymore." Jamie said.

"You can stay, then. I know how it is to be a third wheel. We can watch a movie." Jungwoo suggested. Jamie smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Let me tell Hwayang that I'm hanging out with you tonight instead of going to the party." Jamie said, holding up her phone. Jungwoo nodded and continued putting away the groceries. Jamie texted her roommate quickly before turning back to him.

"Leave the Doritos out!" Jamie said, taking it from his hands. She helped him put away the rest and followed him to the living room.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Jungwoo asked. They chose a random movie and ended up disliking it and watching cartoons instead.

"This is really fun, Lucas and I don't usually do these type of things." Jungwoo said.

"Well, call me whenever you want to hang out." Jamie smiled. Jungwoo nodded before they both turned back to the TV.