2

"We gotta get dressed!" Jamie said, pulling Hwayang to her room (bc they're roommates). The two picked out outfits and changed into them.

 The two picked out outfits and changed into them

(Jamie's outfit ^^)

"Guys! Johnny and Ten are here!" Doyoung called out.

"Oh, I had a friend who called himself Ten." Jamie commented as they girls went back to the living room.

"Ten?" Jamie asked, recognizing the boy.

"Sonny!?" Ten asked, surprised and pushed Hwayang out the way. They hugged, leaving the others confused.

"We went to the same school in Thailand, she was a couple years lower than I was, obviously." Ten said, keeping his arm around her.

"Is this your mans?" Jamie asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Ten laughed and nodded.

"Um, Jamie, your kinda third wheeling." Ten whispered as Johnny laughed at the joke Jamie had just said.

"Oh, I am? I'm sorry. I'll just, just be over there then." Jamie said, awkwardly. She got up and looked for someone to hang out with but everyone was with their significant other.

"You're always third wheeling, dude." Hwayang chuckled. This was the third time she had been third wheeling. She sighed and sat at the kitchen island and sighed.

"There's no more soda." Jamie mumbled and grabbed her bag and keys.

"I'm gonna get more soda." She told Taeyong, who was closest to the door. Taeyong nodded and watched her go out. She went down to the convenience store and went to get the soda, but got distracted by the variety of instant ramen. She felt her stomach grumbled and grabbed one.

"They can wait." She shrugged as she put the hot water into the cup. She saw a boy enter, groggily while she slurped on her noodles. The boy grabbed a cup of instant noddles, put hot water in it, and sat next to Jamie.

"Are you new around here?" Lucas asked.

"Kinda? How do you know?" Jamie asked.

"I saw you get out your taxi earlier today- when I was on my way to my apartment, we live in the same apartment building I think. You live with Miss Hwayang right? I saw her come out to help you with your bags." Lucas rambled, trying not to sound creepy.

"I probably sound creepy, I'm sorry." Lucas said, awkwardly.

"It's okay, what's your name?" Jamie asked, intrigued by him.

"Lucas, yours?" Lucas said.

"Jamie." Jamie replied.

"Are you a foreigner too?" Lucas asked, after swallowing his mouthful of noodles.

"I was born here, my mom is a foreigner though, she's English. What about you?" Jamie asked, before turning to throw out her empty ramen cup.

"I was born in HongKong, my mom is Thai and my dad is Chinese." Lucas responded.

"I studied in Thailand!" Jamie said, excitedly.

"Really?" Lucas smiled, but was interrupted when Jamie's phone started ringing.

"I have to go, but I'll see you around." Jamie said, grabbing her bag.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you." Lucas smiled as they both waved.