14

"Kun, I need your help!" Lucas said, entering Kun and Jamie's apartment. Sushi, the cat, walked towards Lucas and stared at him.

"Take this evil creature away from me!" Lucas said, pinning himself to the door. Jamie and Kun walked out, laughing at Lucas. Kun took that cat and took it into his room while Jamie greeted Lucas.

"Hi." Lucas said, hugging her. Jamie's eyes widened, not used to the hugging, and hugged him back, feeling her ears starting to burn.

"What are you doing in Kun's apartment? You're never in here." Lucas asked, looking down at her.

"She lives here now, Xuxi." Kun said, going back into the kitchen.

"Since when?" Lucas asked.

"Since two nights ago. Jungwoo didn't tell you?" Jamie said, leading him to the couch. They sat down and turned on the tv.

"No, I would've liked it if you told me, though." Lucas said, scooting closer to her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Jamie said, watching his face get closer. Both their faces started burning up as they realized that they were going to kiss. They kissed quickly, afraid that Kun would catch them and tease them.

"I want to go on a date with you, Jamie." Lucas whispered, leaning his forehead on hers.

"That would be fun." Jamie smiled.

"I really like you." Lucas said, his voice deeper than usual. The change of his tone made Jamie feel some type of way and she leaned into kiss him.

"I really like you too- and you're voice is sexy as fuck." Jamie said, pulling away.

"So me just talking like this turns you on?" Lucas asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Go home, Xuxi." Jamie said, getting up. Lucas pulled her back and she ended up sitting on his lap.

"Jamie, the cookies are getting- woah." Kun said, dropping his spatula that he used to pull out the hot oven rack. Jamie got up quickly and rushed to the kitchen. Kun looked at Lucas, smugly

 Kun looked at Lucas, smugly

"What was that?"  Kun asked.

"Don't worry about it." Lucas said, standing up. Kun didn't want to push it because he sensed that the both of them were already embarrassed about it.

"So what did you need help with?" Kun asked.

"Never mind, I handled it." Lucas smiled.

"I'm gonna go back to my place, bye." Lucas said, getting up and exiting the apartment.