My Story

~*•*~

Some stories are just waiting to be told

~*•*~

I hope he got it.

I walked out to the dining room and watched as the Skies' left.

That hug felt good. Now I want a- stop it!

~Soarin's P.O.V~

Something in the way Rainbow Dash was staring at me looked as though she was saying, help me. I'm not okay, but she said she's fine.

I sighed and put my hands in my pocket. That's when I felt something in it. It was thick. Paper.

"What's this?" I muttered.

I looked around. Rainbow Dash was right in front of me but her back to me.

She must've given it to me.

I decided to wait until I got home to read whatever it was.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the shower and put a t-shirt and sweats on. The paper was on my bed and I opened it to find that there wasn't just one note... but four notes. They had paragraphs of writing on them.

"This is Rainbow's handwriting."

Three of them were connected with a staple and there was a small one with the words: read this one first.

I picked up the latter. It read:

Dear, whoever I gave this to,

If you're reading these notes, that means I trust you enough with my biggest secret. If you have any questions after reading my story, then text me or email me at rainbowisawesome@icloud.com or Rainbow_Awesomeness4576

Signed,
           Rainbow Dash 🖤

Okay?

I took the three papers that were stapled together and read:

Umm... Hi. My name is Rainbow Dash. You probably know me since I gave you these papers. These papers have my story written on them. By giving them to you, you're making a promise not to tell anyone about my secrets. Where to begin......

It all started when I was five years old. I'm the daughter of the famous Firefly and Rainbow Spectrum. My mother died of stage four cancer when I was five. Me and my Dad were devastated. Umm... life continued on. And when I was ten, my dad was murdered by his brother. My uncle was a sadistic person. I was put into an orphanage. I was a loner there. Until, a year after I was put in, I was adopted by my aunt and uncle.

My aunt and uncle are named Rainbow Blaze and Windy Whistles. Rainbow Blaze is my dad's other brother. (My dad is the oldest) Windy is his wife. They aren't much better than my sadistic uncle. Both have abused me since I was ten. When I was in school, I didn't socialize. I was really good at sports, though, and I was really smart. By eleven I was, technically, in my freshman year of school, but that's where I slowed down with my smarts. I wanted to focus a little more on sports. Day by day, I was treated like trash. If you ever see my legs or arms, they are full of cuts and scars. I wear long sleeves a lot because of that. I'm forced to cook and clean. If I say I'm fine, I'm really not. I act as though nothing is wrong, but everything is wrong. My life has been upside down for a long time.

I don't do with sappy and lovey-dovey stuff. I've done it before. Last time I did, I was left heartbroken for a good year. His name was Dumb Bell. He was so charming. But he never loved me as I loved him. He cheated on me. He used me. And didn't care for me. But I didn't know then. When I found out, he dumped me and revealed my all my scars. Luckily, I never told him my biggest secret. What's that you ask? Well, my biggest secret is... I believe what my aunt and uncle tell me. They call me every bad word you can think of. And every insult. I believe that. I believe there is no hope for me. On the outside, it may not seem like this, but on the inside, a whirlwind of disasters are going on. 

If you are given this. I want you to do something about this. I don't care what it is, just do it

-Rainbow Dash

"Woah," was I all I could get out. "I can't believe this."