Normal Day

~*•*~

Scars are memories that will never be forgotten.

~*•*~

"RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!" a voice boomed so loud, the house shook. "YOU B-" the voice swore. "YOU DID NOT DO THE LAUNDRY!!!!! NO MEALS FOR YOU!!! COME HERE YOU B-"

I mentally slapped myself. How could I forget to do something as simple as the laundry?

I don't know to be honest.

I sighed and reluctantly got out of bed.

"What did you do this time, bastard?" asked an annoyingly frilly voice.

"I forgot to do the laundry..." I muttered moving my foot in circles and making no eye contact whatsoever.

"SPEAK UP!" Windy Whistles shouted angrily.

"I forgot to do the laundry," I repeated, louder this time still not looking in her eyes.

"SUREEEEE... you 'forgot.' How dare you! Not doing the laundry! After everything we do for you!!!!"

I looked down. I continued over to my uncle.

"COME HERE YOU B-! YOU SHALL GET YOUR PUNISHMENT BEFORE SCHOOL!!!"

As always.

Rainbow Blaze took me by the wrist and dragged me to the basement. 'The torture chamber,' is what I call it.

He took a knife and cut me and wrote, 'Ugly,' 'Useless,' and 'Bastard.'

I got so used to this pain, I can numb the pain out until he stops. But that's when the cuts would sting with pain: after he was done. That pain I had to tolerate.

~*•*~

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark

You should know you're beautiful just the way you are

And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Oh-oh, oh-oh

And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

~*•*~

~Hour Later~

He was finally done cutting me. Ugh! It hurts like heck! But I finally figured out, soon enough, I can't cry in this house or anywhere, then I'll come off as sappy and weak.

I finished the laundry after he was done with his 'work.' Then I made my way to the shower.

Those

cuts...

stung...

like...

CRAZY!!!!!

After I was done in the shower, I put a simple outfit on. It was the beginning of the school year. I'm a senior now!

 I'm a senior now!