New Car

Chapter 6

New Car

Batcave

Batman was at his secret base, the Batcave, wearing his Batsuit without his cowl on. The Batcave was the place where Batman had fallen into when he was a little boy and his parents were still alive. He remembered a flashback, playing tag with a friend and hiding right on top of it. The platform on top wasn't stable so he fell into it. Bats swarmed Young Bruce like crazy. It had been three hours when he was stuck in there. Luckily his father came in to rescue him. He had been asleep when Thomas came down there.

He remembered waking up in his bed and asking his father, "Why did they attack me?"

"They were scared of you Bruce." replied Thomas.

"Why were they scared of me? There are millions of them."

"Because Bruce, you were bigger, scarier. You may be scared of them but they more scared of you. That's why they attacked you." Thomas pulled out a small black box and opened it, inside were white pearls "These pearls are for your mother on our anniversary, do you think she'll like them?"

"She'll love 'em" The young, injured Bruce replied.

Batman woke up from the dream.

"Master Wayne, you have a visitors upstairs would you like me to send them down here?" His butler, Alfred asked. Alfred was his family butler since before Bruce was born. Before Alfred was the butler his father, Jarvis Pennyworth was the butler to Thomas Wayne for a short time and a butler to Patrick Wayne, Bruce's grandfather.

"Who are the visitors?" Bruce asked.

"Lucius Fox and Diana Prince."

"Ok. Send them down here."

Alfred sent them down. Lucius Fox was the man who designed Batman's grey and black Batsuit. He is also the CFO of Wayne Enterprises, the first black CFO of any Gotham company. Fox is one of Bruce's most trusted friends and employees. Diana Prince is Bruce's girlfriend. She is also the sensational Wonder Woman. The two met when Diana's mother, Hippolyta, needed to hide her away from the God of War, Ares. Diana went to go live with Bruce when they were both twelve years of age. Diana Prince is a secretary for the government, but when she is Wonder Woman, she wears red, silver, and blue swimsuit armor.

"Hello Mr. Wayne," greeted Fox.

"Hello Bruce," Diana said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hello Lucius and you look lovely Diana." Bruce complimented.

"And you look as handsome as ever." Diana replied.

"I have something to show you Bruce," Lucius opened the garage inside the Batcave, "How would you like a new car that you can drive around while you're in The Batsuit."

"I would love one." The car looked like a small armored tank in the form of a sports car with two with batwings sticking out on the trunk area.

"The car is a light car that has the armor of a M1 tank and the speed of a Nissan Skyline."

Wayne smiled, "I love the ca-," He got interrupted.

The siren in the Batcave went off. A robbery was in action at the Gotham City Gun Store.

"Right now would be a great time to use the new car. Diana suit up there's a robbery occurring at the Gotham City Gun Store." Bruce said as he slipped on his pointed eared cowl.

Diana spun quickly and turned into Wonder Woman! "Let's go. The last thing we need is a crook to shoot up a store."

"Get in the car."

As they got in the car, Bruce shut the top and drove off into Gotham to stop the robbery in progress.