Stolen

Chapter 17

Stolen

LexCorp HQ Metropolis

Batman and Wonder Woman snuck into the LexCorp HQ in Metropolis. Batman had looked at all the blueprints for the building. Batman and Wonder Woman both carried bags with them to carry the armor with them. He knew where the Kryptonian Armor would be and he knew the path to get it.

Batman and Wonder Woman snuck through the pipelines of the building. There were no sensors in the pipelines. It was stupid of Luthor's Engineers to not put sensors in them.

Batman knew the pathway to the Kryptonian Armor. The armor was in the Extraterrestrial Section of the building. The pathway to the Extraterrestrial Section was left, left, right, left, right, right, left, right. That was the pathway Batman and Wonder Woman took when they first got in the pipeline, left, left, right, left, right, right, left, right.

When Batman and Wonder Woman had gotten to the Extraterrestrial Section of the building, they saw the Kryptonian armor being held in Cryotubes. They broke open the Cryotubes and put the armor in their brown bags. They were able to grab a set of armor each.

Six guards from outside the Extraterrestrial Section of the building stormed the room with AR15s. Batman threw six disruptor grenades to disable the guns. Batman then grabbed two of the heads of the guards and bashed them together. Wonder Woman grabbed another guard by the vest and threw him into the ceiling. Wonder Woman then spinkicked another guard. After she picked up the last guard and threw him at Batman. Batman then clinched his hands together and smashed the guard to the ground.

After, Wonder Woman picked Batman up by his hands and broke through the walls of the building. The two then escaped to the Batwing which was hovering right outside.