Chapter Thirteen : Let me kiss you

At college,
"koi jhol nahi hai, I promise. Riya se toh aise hi baat kar raha tha, Madhubala, plz don't say anything to Nandu" pleaded Cabir.

Navya looked at him doubtfully "thik hai nahi bolenge, hum bas tumhe warn karna chahte thei coz Riya is not a nice girl. Uss din party mei, she was after Manik" said Navya as she turned to leave.

Cabir somehow felt good "excuse me, Madhubala ji; do u mean to say that u are worried for me? Sth sth..." he winked at her.

"Hey bhagwan! Tum jaisa insan toh har baat galat angle se hi lega. Hum nei toh aise hi bola tha, kyo ke tum humari best friend ke bhai ho; Pata nahi Nandu jaiai pyari si ladki ka itna ghatiya bhai kaisa hai" said Navya as she looked at Cabir with crooked eyes.

Cabir came close to her and leaned over her "tum nei abhi thik se mujhe dekha hi kaha hai?" he said then moved away and laughed loudly "I am raavan; 10 sar wala" he teased her.

"huh!" said Navya and walked away, he smiled and kept looking at her direction.

Dhruv came to him and waved his hand in front of Cabir's face. "Thik hai na tu? Navya ke taraf aise kyo dekh raha tha?" asked Dhruv.

"What rubbish! Mai uss black and white madhubala ko kyo dekhunga? Chal class chalte hai" said Cabir and walked away.

Dhruv was shocked "Cabir aur class jane ki baat kar raha hai? Ho kya raha hai aj?" wondered Dhruv.

At Mukti's house,

"wow so sweet of you, tum mere liye chocolates lekar aye" said Mukti as she kissed Harshad. He held her in his arms "I am sorry, pichle kuch dino sei, I could not give you much time" he apologized.

"No worries, mai vi ajkal thodi busy hu woh Riya" Mukti regretted as she took the name of Riya.

"Riya..who?" asked Harshad with a confused expression.

Mukti was trying to cook up some story when the bell rang.Mukti went to open the door and it was Riya. Mukti stopped her at the door "What are you doing here" asked Mukti in a low voice.

"What the hell yar, dog wala plan vi flop ho gaya, that Nandini is such a cry baby; can u believe she is scared of dogs?" complained Riya.

"Listen we can't discuss about it now, let’s meet tomorrow at the college, tab tak mai kuch sochti hu" said Mukti.

"Okay, but this time koi accha plan sochna… Otherwise I will cancel your deal" warned Riya.

"Listen, don't u dare talk to me like that, I am not ur servant. I am not doing this for ur damn album, I am doing this to help my friends. Now get out" said Mukti angrily. Riya stomped out of there. 

Harshad had heard the conversation "oh my! What a hot girl; how did she escape my eye? And yeh log kis deal ke barei mei baat kar rahe hai? Hmmm interesting; I must find out" thought Harshad.

“Mukti” called Harshad. Mukti became nervous and went inside. “Harshad, umm” she was trying to explain but Harshad cut her in “Sweetheart actually, I have some work, so can we meet later” he said. Mukti sighed in relief “Thank God isse shaq nahi hua” she thought. “Okay , text me whenever you are free” said Mukti. Harshad hugged her and then went behind Riya.

At the road,Riya was in her car and Harshad was following her with his car. Suddenly Riya stopped the car, Harshad also did the same. Riya came to Harshad “Why are you following me?” she asked. Harshad came out of the car. He gazed her from top to bottom “You are damn hot, but that’s not the reason I’m following you, now tell me about your deal with Mukti, I am her boyfriend and I might be able to help you” he winked.