Regretted Revenge---Epilogue

Regretted Revenge( SwaSan)
Epilogue:
Recap: new beginning of swasan😍😍

Next Morning:
After a long tiring night, swasan are still sleeping in each other's arms. Sanskar jerk from sleep as his mobile rings. He immediately received the call and signed in relief as swara didn't got disturbed. He was about to go out but swara's grip was tight around his chest. He smile and said on the phone

" hello who is this??" He lazily asked.

" sir it's me your PA, i called to inform you that tomorrow you have a concert to do" the man on the otherside said.

" hmm message me time, address of the place" he said. 

" okay sir" the man agreed obediently and sanskar cut the call.  He again close his eyes but got disturbed by swara's voice. 

" you are going somewhere??" She asked rubbing her eyes.

" no it's tomorrow" he said. Swara look at clock, it nine in the morning, she tried to get up but sanskar didn't let her.

" sanskar" she winced irritately. 

" sleep, it's too early" he mumble nuzzling in her neck.

" it's 9" she thought may be he don't know.

" so what!! We don't have anything to do today" he said. 

" hmm" swara nodded as she is also not willing to get up.

" swara will you come to see my concert tomorrow??" he asked.

" sure but you should sing a song for me" she demanded.

" it will be my pleasure" sanskar smile pecking her lips. Swara remember about last night, when sanskar got panicked in his sleep.

" sanskar what happened to you at night, you saw some nightmare??" She asked confusedly. 

" nothing swara, you sleep" he diverted the topic and closed his eyes. Swara don't want to disturb him so she also slept. 

Next day:
Sanskar has concert in the evening, he came out of the washroom after getting ready. He saw swara is angrily glaring him.

" what happened??" He asked.

" please can you explain me what nightmares you are getting??" She asked furiously because again he got another panick attack at night. Sanskar took deep breathe as he knew now there is no escape from her.

" actually I'm scared of.." he stopped. Swara give him "what??" look.

" scared of losing you, swara I'm getting it from many months and it will take time for me realize that you are with me" he said cupping her face. Swara stare him for few seconds then raised her heels and place her lips on his. Sanskar was taken aback as for the first she took initative. She kissed him softy for few seconds and move back.

" I'm always there with you" she said. Sanskar is still looking at her with wide eyes trying to believe she kissed him. 

" you kissed me swara!!" He asked totally shocked.

" huh!!! Your wife only kissed you, you are reacting as if someone else did" swara roll her eyes. Sanskar smirk and pull her close.

He touch his wet hairs on her cheeks and she giggles. Sanskar was about to kiss her but swara moved back.

" swara i didn't kissed you earlier" he complained.

" you missed the chance" swara wink and ran out.

" you will pay with interest Mrs maheshwari" sanskar shouted back.

He also went downstairs and they had their breakfast.