Regretted Revenge---Shot 15

Regretted Revenge(SwaSan)
Shot 15(last)
Recap: sanskar was feeling guilty and swara called lawyer for their divorce.

Sanskar was not able to live in the house, he is feeling suffocated so he thought to go out and drink. He need alcohol to control his senses. He came out of his room and was about to go when swara called him

" sanskar" he turn to look at her. 

" i want to tell you something important" she said and he could guess she is nervous. 

" hmm" sanskar stepped little close to her. 

" actually i didn't told you one truth" swara mumble.

" which??" He asked. His curiosity level is increased.

" come to my room" she said and moved inside. Sanskar followed her and she close the door once they enter inside. 

" sanskar after one week of our marriage i got to know that..." she stopped gulping her saliva. 

" what??" He asked.

" that I'm pregnant" swara merely whisper. Sanskar was numb for a second. So many thoughts flashed in his mind. What does she mean by " was" and why she didn't told him.

" swara now" sanskar place his palms on her cheeks. 

" you are preg..nant??" He asked as he thought may be she is pregant now also as it's just few months of their marriage. 

" no I'm not" she said and remove his hands.

" when i got to know i was shocked. Then you revealed why you married me and i was not able to carry the baby with your harsh behaviour so.." she took deep breathe.

" what you did??" Sanskar shouted holding her shoulder. 

" i aborted the baby" she said looking down without any emotions. Sanskar stumble back in shock.

" you are lying" he said. Swara didn't look at him but she can feel he is devastated with the news.

" how can you do like this?? It was our baby, our symbol of love" he shouted pinning her against the wall. 

" it was never out of love from your side" swara shouted back. Sanskar's eyes are red and tears are flowing from his cheeks. 

" it was always love swara" his voice was low but determined.

" i know i did mistake but you think yourself, you stabbed me though it was planned by my so called dad but i was not knowing. I almost died when you said those words that night. I always loved you and i want to keep you near me so to satisfy my ego i named my love as revenge and bought you in my life" sanskar was shouting and crying. 

" i could have married someone else but in my life there is only one girl whether to love or to take revenge, it was always YOU" sanskar joined his forehead with her. Swara's eyes are also wet. He is suffering, indeed!!. Swara is silent all the time or she don't have anything to say.

" but you did wrong, you should not have aborted our baby it's very wrong" sanskar shouted moving back.

" you should have talked to me once atleast" sanskar's throat got dry. 

" why?? So that you can feel sympathy on me and for baby's sake you won't have hurted me" swara asked. Sanskar stare her for few seconds and ran out of the room. He want to be alone. Swara wipe her tears and sit on the bed. Her hands and lips are shivering because just now she lied for something she can never think of doing. She can never do the sin of killing an unborn soul. She lied to sanskar because she was never pregnant.