Regretted Revenge---Shot 11

Regretted Revenge (SwaSan)

Shot 11:

Recap: sanskar get to know the truth and he feels guilty. Swara's condition is critical.

Sanskar hurriedly enter inside the hospital and ran to swara's ward. Shomi is waiting outside and saw sanskar. 

" why you again came sanskar?" she asked harshly. 

" ma please once i want to see swara please" he pleaded as tears made their way through his cheeks. Shomi felt bad for him, she can understand even he got biggest shock about his father and bua's deeds.

" okay but only once when swara will gain conscious i don't want that she should see you and get hurt" shomi said rather ordered.

Sanskar silently nodded as he don't have any other option. 

" may i go??" He asked. Shomi nodded. 

Sanskar enter inside the cabin and fresh tears fell from his eyes as he saw swara lying lifelessly. He with baby steps approached her and sat on the chair near to her bed. For several minutes, sanskar keep on staring her. 

Sanskar picked her hand slowly  than taking near his lips, kiss her palm.

" I'm so..rry" he mumble cryingly. 

Sanskar know he hurted her badly and now she hate him and that's stabbing his heart.

Sanskar close his eyes and rest his head on her hand.

Flashback:

SwaSan are sitting at the edge of the cliff with swara's back resting on sanskar's chest. It's night with sky full of stars. Swasan are going to marry soon so they want to spend quality time with each other.

Sanskar is playing with swara's fingers and kissing her neck.

" sanskar where we will go for honeymoon??" Swara asked turning towards him.

" where you want to go??" He questioned nuzzling his nose in her cheeks.

" hmm let me think" she said placing her first finger on the chin. Sanskar smile at her cuteness.

" what's the need to go anywhere when we can do that in our room" sanskar naughtily whisper in her ear. Swara stiffened as his cold fingers touch her belly.

" do what???" She raised her eyebrow teasingly. 

" you don't know??" He asked narrowing his eyes while swara shook her head innocently. 

" than let me show you madam" sanskar smile and open first button of her top. Swara stare in his eyes and her breath got unstable as his fingers trace on her neck.

" we are out" swara whisper and sanskar give several kisses on her pinkish cheeks.

" let's go inside the car" sanskar winks and smile as swara was crimson red by now. Sanskar faceplam and lean towards her. Swara close her eyes in anticipation and sanskar slowly place his lips on her, kissing her soflty. Their eyes got close tightly as the kiss turn passionate. Sanskar pull her more closer pressing her chest on his torso. Sanskar break the kiss when he felt swara need air. He join his forehead with her, still their eyes are shut.

" swara" he called her. Swara look at him with so much of love.

" I'm scared" sanskar said. 

" why??" Swara give him perplexed look.

" i don't want to lose you. I had seen many couples get separate after marriage" sanskar confessed his fear.

" bcoz sanskar they don't trust their partner but we will always trust each other promise" swara asked showing her palm.