Regretted Revenge---Shot 14

Regretted Revenge(SwaSan)
Shot 14:
Recap: Meri biwi ho tum vali moment🤗🤗 sanskar bought swara back to his farmhouse. Shakti and sanskar are friends.

Sanskar came inside after saying bye to shakti. He hesitantly enter inside his room because he thought swara will be there but when he open the door, the room was empty.  

" swara" he called her name and checked everywhere but she is not anywhere. He came out of the room then only he heard some sound from guestroom so he guested she is there. Sanskar went to the room and the door was open. He saw swara is sitting on the bed and reading book. 

" swara" he said approaching her. She lifted her gaze and look at him for a second. 

" why you are here??" Sanskar started trying to start the conversation. 

" because i don't want to live with you" she sharply retorted that sanskar was at lost of words. He can't force her. Then only door bell rings.

Sanskar went to open the door and swara also came in the hall.

" yes what are you doing here??" Sanskar asked as he saw kavita at the door.

" sir i came here to invite you and mam on my marriage" kavita said. She was scared of sanskar.

" yes come inside kavita" swara smile and said. Kavita came and sit near swara. Sanskar was shocked like how can they be nice to each other. He came and sit on the opposite sofa.

" firstly mam thank you for forgiving me, I'm sorry but i was asked by sir to do that acting" kavita said feeling guilty. Sanskar is getting shock after shock. Now when swara forgave her.

" it's okay you were not at fault, but someone else is out of mind" swara said.

Sanskar know the last words are for him.

" this is invitation card, please do come" kavita said giving to swara.

" sure and congrats" swara smile. Kavita said bye and left.

Swara keep the wedding card on table and was about to leave when sanskar said

" when you met kavita??" He asked.

" i met kavita in the party where you shamelessly introduced her as your girlfriend.." swara stopped. Sanskar close his eyes badly regretting for his doing. It's human nature, we regret when the damage is made and its next to impossible to mend them.

" there she told me that you asked her to do acting so i forgive her" swara completed.

" means you were knowing she is not my girlfriend " sanskar said.

" hmm" swara went to her room. Sanskar knew he didn't left any chance to break her.

At night, swara came down and saw sanskar is in kitchen. She took one glass to drink water. 

" ahhh" sanskar wince in pain as he picked the hot lid. Swara took the ice cubes and quickly rub ice on his hand. 

" you still care for me" sanskar slightly smile   with the hope that they will be again together.

" there is something called humanity" swara said without any emotions. 

" swara why can't you forgive me??" Sanskar sadly asked.

" i had forgiven you sanskar but i don't want you in my life because it just remind me about my worst days" she said with wet eyes yet sternly. Sanskar felt so unwanted in  her life. But he composed himself and when swara was about to leave he said 

" i made pasta for you" his voice was a mere whisper and he pointed at the bowl of pasta.

" I don't want to eat anything " she said calmly and left. The last few hours he was playing in the kitchen to make some thing for her.