Epilogue

I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ANYONE. DON'T SPOIL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE VAGUE ON YOUR COMMENTS.

DON'T STEAL THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO FEEL.

NO TO SPOILER. 

AND OH, PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT'LL HELP A LOT.

Also, follow me here hehe
Instagram: anyahaseyoh
Twitter: kissmyredlipsWP

~

Allie 

"It's okay."

The first time it came out of my lips, I knew I wouldn't regret it. That exact moment, I knew I was doing the right thing. I was doing it with the man that I love.

His lips hovered mine and I was immediately brought into heaven. Just one stroke of his tongue, and I already knew I was riding on cloud nine. How could I regret something special like this?

He gently leaned me down until my back finally met the bed. He was on top of me but he was using his other arm to support his own weight. I know he was doing that to make sure I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. And I don't think there's anything he could do to make me uncomfortable when I'm already drowning in his kisses.

Hindi ko alam kung paano iyon nagawa ni Arron but he managed to remove the thin shirt that I was wearing. I was left with my undergarments and cotton short but it still feels like it wasn't enough. I want to feel him skin to skin.

I was feeling a bit cold, and his body is the only thing that I know that could give the warmth that I needed—wanted.

Arron's lips traveled down to my jaw line, trailing a blazing fire down to my neck. I arched a little when he stopped from moving and sucked on a spot that sent tingles through out my body. Arron wasted no time and slid his hand to my back. His hand found the straps of my bra and unhooked it without any difficulty. He managed to remove it and still place a love bite on my neck.

He started moving his lips again until it stopped on my bossoms. Arron started kissing, grazing his teeth as gentle as possible that I couldn't help myself but moan and blush at the same time.

"We don't need to do this, kitten. I can wait. Tell me if you're not ready. We don't need to." Arron breathelessly said but he never stopped kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and imagined all kinds of shape that he was tracing on my skin with his tongue.

"No." I let out a frustrated moan.

"I want this. I do."

"Allie. This is wrong." but saying that didn't stop him either and I wouldn't allow him. Inangat ko ang kamay ko, iginala sa buong katawan niya—passionately stroking his warm and rigid back before tangling my fingers through his soft hair.I know it was all wrong but no wrong ever felt this right.