chapter nine

A few months later(sorry couldn't think of anything that could continue last chapter so i time skip)

Third pov.
A scream could be heard all across the town as a blonde hair boy with three whisker is having birth. Parents and child who are only taking a walk having fun as it is a good weather today but a scream followed with curses ruined they're day, parents can only walk with their children with hands on their child's ear as they continue walking until the scream cannot be heard.

"YOU ARE SO FU****G GETTING IT WHEN I AM DONE HERE YOU TEME"
is one of the things you can here or it will be "YOU FU**IN ASS**** I FUC*** HATE YOU. I THOUGHT YOU FU***NG LOVE ME YOU BI***" many more colorful sentences can be heard today. Some people are amused while other are pissed off. Finally after what seemed like years the screaming stop. Many people are thankful for this and followed along on their business.

In one of the rooms in the hospital where a baby cry could be heard. Two man could be seen in the room, a man with ebony hair and eyes as black as black can go and a man (a/n more like a cute man) with a blonde hair with three whisker with a blue eyes that could compare the beautiful ocean. As the blonde boy pant close to sleeping the raven boy is seen with a baby boy looking healthy as the boy look like his raven haired father but has the eyes of the blond haired father "he is so wonderful naruto" the raven haired said. The blond hair boy now known as naruto smiled as he opened his mouth to speak but could only let out sasuke he was going to try again but then the raven haired boy now known as sasuke told him "sleep dobe you should be tired by now right? ". Naruto could only look at him and whisper teme as he fell into a deep slumber.

Several years later(don't know what i will write to continue this story)

"SASUKE!!!!!!" naruto screamed as he ran to sasuke, who also run not wanting to be caught. Hmm let me tell you what happened. Why naruto is chasing sasuke well sasuke accidentally teach their child, menma a bad word and basically naruto is furious that sasuke did that. As naruto was chasing sasuke, menma is in the sidelines watching his parents fight while giggling as they fight about what menma did, seems like menma is gonna grow into a prankster. Menma does have sasuke's look but he has Naruto's attitude. I cannot say if this family is going to be a perfect one but i know for sure they are as perfect as they can be.

I guess this is the end of this story i might rewrite this story because the story happened to be soo fast so yeah but I don't know when but if i do I'll let you know