heart broken

Naruto's pov

I always have a crush on my best friend, sasuke. I don't know when it started but my feelings for him grew and grew until this very moment. My feelings for grows grows every moment and everyday. Life for me had become torture because of this feelings. I need to get rid of this feeling and get back to how we are in the past. So i thought of confessing my love for him and that day is today. So i said to sasuke "can we meet up later at the back of the school.. And he just agree and i'm getting ready for the heart break that i'm gonna feel later.

School ended

So I went at the back of the school for sasuke and he went to me and ask" what do you want to talk about" i turned to sasuke and said "sasuke I love you... O fell in love with you"

I saw sasuke worried expression because you don't know what to say when your best friend confess to you and he said "i'm sorry, Naruto I do love you but in a friends way ofcourse but I never think of you as in a romantic way"

I know this is coming so why.. Why do tears still fall in from my eyes "it.. It's okay, I know... I've been pushing my luck so thank you for telling me this.... Now I can finally give up on you..." i said while crying. Then I continued "sasuke can you tell the others for me i'm not going to school for a while so I think i'm going to come back in a month or so... Thank you for telling me your honest response and I want to be friends with you again when I came back... So goodbye for now" i said still saying while crying and I run past sasuke and it feels right now in slow motion why when things are bad why is it going slow motion why not make it fast motion why.

Sasuke's pov

I felt pain when I saw Naruto tears and it hurts too when I turned him down but why... Oh, well I think it's just because he's my best friend so in the following days it's just as he said he didn't go to school and I said to his friends about it and they wore a pain face

A month later
Naruto's pov

I thought I give up on him but I thought wrong it's already been a month and I still wanna cry what the hell is wrong with me that day I went back home crying and crying and crying until the end of the day and today i'm still wanna cry but I think all my tears fell down these past days I need to be stronger and go back to school tomorrow and be friends with sasuke again and how about I give up on him by making him wants to have a girlfriend yeah that's it maybe that will be better for both me and him

The next day

I woke up and it's a beautiful morning so I went to the bathroom and saw my hair grew and I think it's on my shoulder now but I think it would be a real pain in the ass to cut this so for now i'll leave it be and go to school

Time skip

I'm infront of the schooland went to our class and I said to my friends "Hello, it's been a long time how are you"

They looked confused and kiba asked "Who are you" i laughed and said "i am Naruto don't tell me you've forgotten all about me... And oh yeah where's sasuke" they all said hi and said sasuke's been siting alone in that sit ever since you were gone and we were scared to talk to him because it's like he wants to murder someone right now.. I am confused now why did they say that but for now how about I talk to him. So i went to his place and called him sasuke turned to me and really looked piss but when he saw that it's me he went all soft all of a sudden so I ask "hey buddy why do you look all pissed off huh"

He answered me "you've been serious about what you said last month and thought you will never come back so I really don't know what to do thank God you came back"

I almost cry as tears where forming in my eyes so I just let it off and said "of course i'm coming back oh and don't you want a girlfriend I mean it is nice to have a girlfriend right"

I think sasuke thought about that idea and he nodded as I continue "how about sakura she is beautiful" he nodded and said "that girl had a crush on me I always felt like that and if I confess to her then I will have a girlfriend"

And I just nodded he went to sakura and I think he confess to her and I also think she said yes and I again on the other hand felt like i'm alone somehow and they anounce it and I just smile at them and said congratulations and I went to the bathroom to take aquick cry and suddenly I heard a voice and nobody's there.

Hello i'm gonna be writting another story and this one I thought at first a different story but now it came to this so yeah, Naruto and the characters doesn't belong to me some of the other characters you don't know I was the one who create it and the story it's mine too so until next time babush.... Bye bye