chapter six

Before we start the chapter I want to dedicate this chapter to diamond1211012 please tell me if I'm correct okay let's continue this story

Naruto's pov

We have school today and sasuke is here, again. Haaa, can't he just be patient with me. I mean every single day he came here just to check if I am okay. I mean he still have sakura and all. Haaa,  this is stressing me out. Because every once in a while he will sometimes flirt with me. And did I forget to mention that I've been throwing up the past few weeks. I don't think if it's getting worse her or is it getting you know better. I didn't answer him yet and he Don't know  that someone actually rape. I don't know who He really is but he is like Sasuke.i think I need to give an honestreply right but I can't just do it. Because there has been many problems around lately and what about soccer I mean they're still together aren't they. You need to ask sasuke about this. I ran out of my apartment and went to his so he's ho-right it's a mansion. Yes I went there I heard someone crying as I looked there I saw a familiar face with pink hair. Oh it's sakura, I went to her to ask about Sasuke. But I don't want to hear of your plight from her but they want a reply from Sasuke I want the truth not the lies. 

A few more minutes I stand before the mansion of Sasuke. As I knock Sasuke was there right before me. I look down and ask " Sasuke is still with Sakura" he looked at me like I was crazy and I just stuck my head in confusion. " of course not silly I just broke up with her like in the movies that was the last time the we date" . When he said that I felt like I was rushed with super happiness is just started to cry. " Naruto are you alright" he said. I just nodded and said "I don't know why but my emotions a mess" . He looked at me concerned and said "I will take it to you to the Hospital". "There's no need to thank me to have Hospital you're just wasting your money on me". " but we are talking about you I don't care if my money will be wasted on you I will just not let you die I just can't let another loved one day and who cares about the money as long as I have you I don't need anything in the world I just need your heart because of you I knew how to love again because of you I became happy I will not know what to do without you in my life so please believe me when I said I love you so just please come to the hospital with me don't worry I will be there with you everytime" I look down in sadness but also happiness but then everything changed when he said " but if your pregnant I mean judging by the symptoms but I know that it's mine because I fell in love with you when you're drunk I don't know why but you blushing face is really cute so adorable but I just want to make you mine" I blushed really hard an you can see some smoke above my face. But wait a minute he said that I was drunk so that's why I can't remember anything and what did he meant by if I'm pregnant then the child is his wait just wait a minute he said that I was drunk so I guess that explain how my head hurts that day. " om just so you know that that baby will be mine k" what does that mean that I really don't remember anything but okay I'm just going to imagine it in my head walking into the bar saying Sasuke getting drunk forgetting about almost everything and just do it and him what the f*** did I just do~. I just sighed and asked. " did you do it with me when I was drunk". And he bluntly saying" of course I mean why the fudge am I just gotta let you get taken by another man you know how possessive I can get". If you're wondering why he said you know how possessive I can get and how I know because, I mean almost all of you knows that his favorite food would be tomato. yes tomato one time we were going to eat our lunch outside but then his tomato has been shoved to the ground and since he couldn't eat it anymore I don't know why but he just suddenly screamed my baby and then he punched the one who shoved him and let Him fall yes I know he is still possessive I wonder what happened if I were to date him. " okay fine I'm going to go to the hospital with you if you promise that you are going to answer my question honestly. He nodded and we just went to his car.

We arrived in the hospital and he was correct I was pregnant and now I have sudden craving for tomatoes oh and maybe some ice cream too hmmm or maybe spaghetti too many choices what should I go first it should be tomatoes I don't know why but I feel like Sasuke is multiplying can I even stopped this multiplication I don't want to have another Sasuke but I think it will be worth it. Ashley went home I asked him the question" Sasuke tell me the truth are you still going out With sakura" you look at me like in disgust out of my head in confusion again and then he just blurted out "stop doing that are we will do it again" I just left and lift my head in the normal position still blushing "oh and that one too you know what I just said the way to go right I fell in love with your blush it's super cute Savor the taste like how I eat those tomatoes" he continued. "Oh just tell me the answer" my heart beating at the moment finally came. If he is still going out with Sakura then I have no choice But to reject his confession even though I am happy that he confessed to me but he is still in a relationship and that alone is a crime I wish he could be happy without her but that is only when they are still going out so I still have the chance as he open his mouth and said.......

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Okay now that puts our next chapter to the end now this will be the third book that I will finish . Well then please comment and like until next time and yeah I don't own naruto but I hope I did. 😢😢 bye bye