Chapter 3

Naruto's pov

I woke up and saw that i am naked and saw a person next to me and saw a raven colored hair and shaped like a duckbutt but it cannot be i mean sasuke has a hair like that but this really can't be happening this is not sasuke. I got up and started to walk to the bathroom. As i went there i felt something inside me but I didn't care about it i just want to get away from here and remember what happened and why is my head hurt this much. So i got my shirt and short and walk out of the room. I hear someone groan and saw that that person is gonna be waking up soon and I really need to get out so I got out faster and returned home. 'haa, I wish he won't remember whoever that guy is that I have a cut in my body. I thought
Oh, well since today is Sunday maybe I can go out and have fun hmmm. But what should i do maybe watch the movies like sasuke said or eat ice cream somewhere hmmm. Oh, well movies it is. So i got up and head towards the floset grab some clothes and went in the bathroom to take a bath before I could go to the movies to watch something because I really am bored. So i finished taking a bath and already have my clothes on and headed outside and I walk because I want to get fresh air and all.

Time skip

Soon I am infront of the movie and trying to pick what to watch.... And ended up with some love story movie. Okay, i am a boy and you think it is weird but I love romance and someday I want to go here together with sasuke but I know that will never happen because first, he rejected me and second he already have a girlfriend and yeah I don't think I have a chance. So later on the movie I picked Is gonna be showing and so I got to the entrance of that movie and head towards my seat. But as I sat there it was actually a bad idea. The one next to me is none other than sasuke and her girlfriend sakura. I don't know why I even pick this movie. So i rethink if I want to watch this movie. As i got up but someone stop me and it is sasuke "Naruto if you want please stay and maybe we can have fun times again and you will stop avoiding me. He said so i sat down again and said" i didn't avoid you I just have many things to do that's why okay". Sasuke just nodded and the movie finally started and in the middle of the movie I felt someone touch my hand and I look who it is and it is the hand of sasuke. I blushed thinking that the one I love is holding my hand right now. I saw his face looking at me and said "you know Naruto you look so cute when you blush" So i blush even more and turned my head towards the movie again. I turned my head if he is still watching me and yes so i look at sakura who is sleeping.... So that's why haaa. The movie finally ended and me I walk out in a hurry and saw sasuke following me without..... Sakura so i got to him and said "hey, ummm, sasuke where is sakura" "i just leave her there because it is her own fault that she ended up asleep" "then why didn't you wake her up" he grab my chin and said "isn't that obvious" i blush and slap his hand away and started to run but sasuke is faster than me so he catched up and hold my hand and went to an dark alley. There I felt something on my lips and saw it was sasuke. Am I just dreaming this no it can't be. "umm, hey sasuke why did you do that" he smirk and said "isn't that obvious" he ran his hand on cheeks and said "i love you"