chapter 5: Wish #3 The Final Wish No One Else Can Grant

How long has it been since Suju became super kpop idols? Neither of them could be even happier. Even though it's been a good six months since the world debut, everyone still had to go on with their regular lives. Their popularity grew miraculously without changing their lif style. E.L.F.s made sure not to bother their lovely boys so they can concentrate on their own well being. 

Leeteuk took a big yawn and laid on Kangin who was knocked out holding a game controller with Kyuhyun asleep on the floor cuddling his controller.

"nnnn~ I don't wanna do anything else todayyy...." Teukie whimpered curling up and falling asleep. Donghae walked into the room to get some water that night but tripped over Kyuhyun.

"O-OW!" He held his knee and looked over to the rock he just tripped over. "Aishh.... Really.... I've told you a bagillion times that this is how you'll get sick..." Donghae went to the closet and took out two comforters placing one on kyuhyun and the other on the big oafs on the couch too lazy to wake up. He then got some water and sat quietly in the dark thinking about his last wish. It was the last one, which made it more precious than all the others. What should be done with it?

"Wish for something for yourself..." Leeteuk sleepily replied sitting his head on Donghae's sholder. "I think you, yourself, deserve this last one..." he hugged Donghae by his neck and smiled.

"I know I should...But I don't know what..." Donhae leaded his head back far enough so he could look at his leader. "What do you have in mind?"

"Don't ask me... You'll find it soon enough though...Our Live International concert is being held on Saturday at the stadium.... So get ready, maybe at the last minute that'll spurr your idea for your last wish..." Leeteuk grinned to his fishie and patted his head. "Off to bed with you." Donghae was pulled up out his seat and pushed into his bed room.

"G-gwah....j-jal jja...." He ploped into bed and forced himself to sleep. Teukie on the other hand sat with his chin on his knees.

"I should've told him the other reason why he has these wishes......I think his late blooming wont interfear with his final choice..." Leeteuk got back under the covers and went to sleep on the couch.

That  Friday morning, Donghae woked up refresh and smelled home cooking by Sungmin and Shindong.

"mmmmm....Food..." Donghae strolled into the dinner room that had his other members sitting patiently for the food to be set at the table.

"Seodulleo juseyooo~" Ryeowook called into the kitchen.

"Arrasooo! Arrasooo!" Shindong replied coming out with a plate of well prepared food. It consisted of short ribs, radish kimchi, and cuccumber soup. "Enjoy you kids..." Sungmin helped put the plates on the table and the group ate happily that morning then headed out to practice for the big show. 

Around 5 pm they were shockingly done, but leeteuk got a call from his parents. His father was sick and his mother wanted help with him.

"J-Jjinja?...y-yae....yae...umma....bye..." he hung up the phone grimmly and he leaned against the mirror in the dance studio. 

"Hyung?....you okay?" Eunhyuk asked handing his leader a bottle of water. "Drink this." 

"Thanks... I'm okay..." Leeteuk gave him a fake smile and Eunhyuk looked to him. 

"Hyung..." He took his arm and pulled him off into the bathroom. "Tell me what's wrong, hyung." Eunhyuk demanded gripping his arm.

"Hyukjae.....It's nothing..."  Eunhyuk slammed his palm into the wall behind teukie.

"Don't lie to me....I know that face...Tell me what happened..." Leeteuk gave a deep sigh.