chapter 4: Wish #2 With This Wish, I'll Make Your Dream Become Reality

It's been four months since Teukie told Donghae about the wishes he was able to grant and since they were promoting their new album, he didn't have a thought about it.

"Ah, Christmas is around the corner isn't it?" Leeteuk chuckled playing in the snow after a long rehersal for their seoul concert.

"Oh, that's so true! We need to get everyone together and do something big." wookie happily said rolling a big snow ball. "We haven't had a nice party with every member in a while."

"That'll be fun!" Sungmin agreed playing with Eunhyuk's dog. "aww~ po po~ po poooo~" the dog licked his face as he laid in the snow. Shindong threw snow into Knagin's face.

"ARRGGH!!!" Knagin yelled chasing Shindong holding a huge ball of snow. Yesung cleverly tripped Knagin while he ran fiercely and laughed. Yet he didn't expect the ball of flame to pop back up and tackle him in the snow. Eunhyuk and Donghae made a woman out of snow that Siwon so generously threw a snow ball at, knocking over it's head.

"YAH!" yelled Eunhae. Siwon snickered sticking out his tongue then hid behind leader.

"Um... What are you guys doing??" leeteuk asked trying to get Siwon from his back. Kyuhyun evily climbed ontop of their tour bus and held a shevel close to his chest staring at all the members playing in the snow close by.

"Victory is mine." Kyuhun shoved multiple shovel full of snow onto his hyungs. "muahahahahahahaa,..." his evil laughter wasn't heard over the yelling hyungs waving their fist as this evil maknae.  Leeteuk was first to stop yelling angrily and begin to laugh uncontrollably.

"Yah, you guys okay?" The team joined in a good laugh as Sungmin whimpered under the snow while Eunhyuk pomerainian tried digging him out. "hahaha~ hyunnie-aahhhh!" Teukie yelled to Kyuhyun.

"Mwo?" he asked in a victorious stance after burrying his members in the white snow. 

"Come help up get sungmin out the snow..." Leeteuk had a piercing smile looking towards Kyuhyun who obidiently climbed off the bus and helped get Sungmin. It wasn't because kyuhyun was afraid of Leader, No way! It was because, he was afraid of the 10x more scary expretion he'd get from the pink prince that he burried in the snow. 

"Mianhae hyung..." Kyuhyun spoke softly getting Sungmin cleaned off. "You must be cold..L-Let me give you my coat..." Sungmin looked blankly at him. His death glare stunned the maknae and he bowed repeatedly. "M-mianhae! Mianhae!" Sungmin watched as the maknae bowed over and over then put a ball of snow in his face. Kyuhyun looked totally confused blinking tasting the fresh snow in his mouth.

"H-Hyung..." he spoke looking to Sungmin he then began chuckling more so like a girl than a man. His hyung patted his head and picked up the doggie skipping happily to teukie.

"Yaaahhh~ we should invite Heechul! And the rest of super junior M!" Called Sungmin. "Doesn't that sound like a good idea?" Super Junior let out a loud agreeing with Sungmin's idea. 

"WAIT....How are we getting Hangeng, Henry, and Zhou mi down here?.." Asked Donghae. Siwon shook his head and waved with his two fingers and thumb.

"I got thisssss! All I need is a phone a computer and a few kisses." Siwon happily patted his cheek with his index finger. The group went silent. Kangin willing gave him his cell phone. Donghae gave him his ipad and they waited for the person who would kiss Siwon's cheek. He posed ready for a kiss.

"Hey...who's gonna kiss him? Cuase I'm not!" Yesung reported.

"Not me." Kyuhyun said.

"I-I don't want to..." Sungmin replied. Eunhyuk shook his head.