chapter 3: Wish #1 I'm Gonna See If This is Works

Donghae awoke with his head throbbing. 

"A-Aish..." he rubbed his head sighing and got out of bed. "I cried too hard..." He ate a bowl of cereal and sat in the empty dorm on the couch. He thought about what his leader told him a while ago. "Three wishes right?...Hmm....I wonder if it's real..." He took out a piece of paper and found a pen. He began scribbling ideas for a wish he could have granted. The list read:

1. Everyone to come back to super junior

2. everyone to be happy

3. a nice party to celebrate their friendship

4. all expense paid trip for two months for suju.

His list extended on but he paused. "Why am I acting like this is real?....It's impossible for any of this to happen!...Right?..." Beeping came from outside, it was everyone coming back from dance practice and someone was typing in the lock code.

"We're home..." Ryewook sighed dragging himself into the livingroom.

"Did everyone work hard?" Donghae asked and made some room on the couch for Kangin, Yesung, and Sungmin to relax on.

"What do you mean did everyone work hard? Of course we did." Eunhyuk chuckled drink from a huge container holding water. 

"Ah, yeah. Silly me. When everyone gets a rest in can someone teach me the dance movements for our songs?" Shindong waved his hand.

"I will help once I eat and sleep." 

"Ah, Gomawa." Donghae left to the kitchen and made everyone a simple meal of kimchi, rice, and pork with lettuce. "Everyone come---" He had the table set but everyone was pilled anywhere on the floor sleep. He softly chuckled and sighed. "They're gonna catch colds if they sleep like this..."  He thought for a moment. Maybe this could be his chance to use his 3 wishes? Possibly! He paced around and found Leeteuk on sungmin, kangin, and yesung's lap sleep. Donghae poked his leader.

"N-nnn....Mwo...?"

"I want to try out the wishes, hyung..." Donghae smiled a bit. "I wish everyone was tucked in their own beds, sleeping soundly, and dreaming wonderful dreams...." Leeteuk blinked and nodded his head smiling.

"Got it..." He snapped his fingers and everyone was gone from the livingroom. Donghae looked around startled. He walked backwards examining the whole room. His heart was about to burst out of his rib cage.

"OMG.....W-Whoa...T-This is real? N-No way... DAEBAK...." He went to everyone's room. They were all tucked in sleeping soundly. "Leader didn't lie....T-Then that means..... I have two more wishes....w-what should I do with them...?" he looked up then slapped his forehead. He didn't know what he was going to do with the rest of wishes under his belt. Maybe, some how he'll make use of them, just not right now.