Sleep Tight

One-Shot #10-Naruto Uzumaki: Sleep Tight

 You knocked on the door of the Hokage's office and when you didn't hear anything, you knocked again. You knocked one more time before you just decided to let yourself in. You looked around and saw the piles of paper work sitting on the desk and the Hokage sleeping with his blond little head on the desk, his arms as a cushion. You smiled with a roll of your eyes as you walked up to the desk to place another pile of paper work that needed to be done on the desk. You huffed and stretched and then you looked again at the sleeping Hokage.

Uzumaki Naruto.

The boy who was treated badly as a little child because he had the nine tails fox inside him. The boy who was knuckle headed and rather troublesome. But he was also the boy who worked hard and had managed to control the demon inside him and saved the village from impending doom. And also the boy who became a man that became the Hokage of the Leaf Village. Like he said he would be when he was younger.

You smiled and was about to turn on your heels and head out of the room when you glanced back over to him. He was sleeping soundly and you really couldn't help but tip toe over to him and kissing him lightly on the cheek. He looked cute when he was sleeping. And you had a crush on him so it was like a sneaky bonus.

"Sleep tight." You said softly to him with a slight smile and then you walked quietly out of the room.

The next day, you were giving the Hokage Naruto more paperwork for him to do and as you were leaving Naruto stopped you.

"Hey Yuki-chan." He said. You turned on your heels and faced him.

"Yes Hokage-sama?" You questioned respectfully.

"Did anyone come into my office yesterday?"

You shook your head. "No. Why?"

He scratched his cheek as he explained, "Well when I woke up this morning, there was a slight kiss mark on my cheek. I wanted to ask if you knew anything about it."

"Sorry I don't." You said with a smirk and shrug of the shoulders and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short. Sorry for the long wait on this xXhikari_yukiXx. I'm a procrastinator....