Betrayal...Pt. 2

One Shot # 11-Lync Volan: Betrayal...Pt. 2

 After eating the sundaes, you walked out of the shop with lync and saw snow falling.

"It's snowing!" You exclaimed with joy. You smiled widely as you gazed at it, falling down like feathers. Then you felt a snowball hit you. You looked to your side and saw Lync. "Hey!"

He smiled a tooth filled smile before being hit in the face with a snowball of your own. Soon it grew into a snowball fight outside the ice cream shop. It soon ended though when the manager of the ice cream shop told you two to leave. You two then went to the park where you both continued the snowball fight. You two then finally decided to head home when it began to get dark.

"Sorry we're late." You called out when you opened the door. Lync followed you in and took off his shoes.

"I had lots of fun today, Alaine!" Lync said with a smile.

"I did too." You gave a smile back.

"I'll see you with my food alright?" You nodded and went into the kitchen where you saw your sister.

"Grandpa still in the lab?" You asked Alice. She nodded.

"Yeah. You took a long time."

"Well yeah, I did say it might take up the entire day." You stated.

"Did he enjoy the carnival?"

"He sure did!" You smiled widely at your sister. "He even won me a few prizes and helped on the ride I was scared to ride!"

"That's great! So where are you bringing him tomorrow?"

"Maybe to the arcade or something."

"Alright then."

Days passed as you spent your time with Lync, showing him around the city and having fun with him at the arcade or other places you knew would be fun. Alice and your grandpa kept their distances from him thought, still not wanting to trust him even though you began to trust him completely. Everyday you would bring him his food and bring him somewhere in the city to have some fun or just to simply talk and enjoy each others company.  One day, when you were eating food with him, he asked you a question.

"Hey, you cook right?"

"Uh, yeah, but it's not as good as Alice's." You looked off to the side.

"I don't care, I want to try your cooking."

"R-Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Well...I guess." You said, scratching you cheek.

He smiled and you smiled too. After the both of you were done eating, you brought the plates down to the sink and headed back upstairs to say goodnight to Lync. When you opened his door, he was sitting up in bed.

"You're not tired, Lync?" You asked.

"Well I am...But I wanted to ask why you're so nice to me these last weeks."

You walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. "It's because I think you're not that bad of a guy. Like my mom always says, "Give everyone a chance, even the bad ones."."

"So...So you don't think I'm such a bad guy then?" He questioned.

You smiled. "Yeah."

Then suddenly Lync leaned over and kissed you on the cheek close to where you lips were at.

"That makes me really happy, Alaine." He said to you before pulling back.

You cupped the cheek he kissed and felt you face grow hot. You were surprised he did that.